Pakistan International Airlines Airbus A320-200

Would love to have this Livery on the A320 It makes the A320 look Beautiful
PIA currently has 11 A320 and they are used for domestic and international destinations such as Dubai,Jeddah,Madinah etc
(http://www.historyofpia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22300&start=30)
Credits: Salaar Farukkh

It looks very bad IMO. The off-White colour of the rear looks like the aircraft is dirty

7 Likes

Everybody has their own opinion

3 Likes

I’d love to see more A320 liveries since it has a wide range of operators. Nice request.

4 Likes

Could say that for a number of liveries.

3 Likes

Can this please be added in the coming update
This will slow PIA flyers to fly regionally as well as Internationally

1 Like

Please add this Livery

1 Like

It’s Just beautiful
Please add this

1 Like

Since you didn’t like the Off-white on the fuselage, the request was fowarded to the Livery designing department in PIA and they changed the Livery, to a All white fueselage
Check it out and don’t forget to vote for it:
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/pia-new-euro-white-livery-on-airbus-a320/235153/2

1 Like

Personally they should add the off white color because the new livery has been cancelled for the time being so i would LOVE to see the off white livery on the a320 since hey have added so many indian subsidiaries why not add pia and airblue?

1 Like

Please add more details to your feature requests

1 Like

Since it’s an old request I can’t edit it!

Bump.

We deifnitely need this livery for short haul flights as we only have the PIA livery on the 747 and 777-200LR

1 Like

Any chance we can get this? A request to the devs🙏🏻

I would love this livery as I regularly fly using the PIA livery and am a bit tired with the 777 if I am going to be honest so it would be a nice change

1 Like

livery looks really nice got my vote!

2 Likes

We suprisingly dont have a PIA narrowbody fleet and PIA operates most of the A320s in domestic flights

2 Likes

How do I vote? I would love to see PIA A320.

1 Like

Vote button is up top.

1 Like

Thanks you, I voted. Hope they will add the livery.

1 Like