Paid for London region!

I have payed for London region but unable to select it whem I have no WIFI. IM not a subscribed member but have paid for it so want to use it.

Anyone able to help me pls ?

Thank you for contacting Support. At this time Infinite Flight requires a continuous internet connection to use.

As a first version of Infinite Flight on a global scale we have decided to stream our terrain which uses very little data from our testing. In the future it is our desire and plan to support offline gameplay or even the ability to download scenery for “on the go” use. Our ultimate goal is to allow for a versatile experience which allows customers to enjoy Infinite Flight both on and offline. There is not set timeframe for accomplishing this. This update lays the foundation and we base the rest on feedback from our community.

14 Likes

Thank you for your reply.

I want to use London, I have paid for it and therefore wishcto fly there

Yes, i understand that. But with the new version of Infinite Flight an internet connection is required, there is no way around that for the moment I’m afraid.

Do you have to subscribe to Infinite flight pro to get access to London or is there a way to buy else where because if you have to subscribe to Infinite flight pro that’s ridiculous it’s basically £15 (£5 for the game and then £10 for the subscription)

Infinite Flight Pro comes with the entire globe from the “Global” update, and that needs the internet as well to stream. When you pay the £15, you are paying for all the aircraft and liveries, as well as the entire globe.

You can’t buy regions anymore. If you didn’t buy London before the Global update, the only way to access it is by buying a Infinite Flight Pro subscription.