PA-28 Warrior

I just flew a PA-28 warrior and it was an amazing plane and experience !

I also finsihed my first hour and got the instructor Infinite Flight for his phone lol …

16 Likes

Very nice starter aircraft, did your instructor give you the option to train in a 172? I prefer it as a trainer because it is a high wing and very stable platform.

1 Like

It was a busy day at the airport and the 152 was already booked out so he suggested the PA and I loved it ! I also took the controls from takeoff to the whole flight except landing

I hope you have fun man! Flying is awesome

2 Likes

Everything was amazing apart from the part the instructor turned the planes prop of and we started to do a nose dive down And he was like, What are you gonna do now ? Lol

3 Likes

Uhh idk sir your the instructor! Lol

Yes yes and yes

1 Like

😂 you should of looked to him and said land like a boss

1 Like

That’s pretty much what I said to my instructor when she just reached over and cut the power. Had my kids with us to 😂

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

I literally thought that was it. My face went blue and my mouth went blank : /

3 Likes

That sounds like the same training done decades ago!

1 Like

I’d love to see this in IF as I just did a flight experience in one as well.

This’ll work for me in Seattle.

What is wrong with the American flight instructors, if indeed any of these stories are true.

What do you mean?

He means it is a good plan to fly in. Probably very smooth.

Great training aircraft. Fantastic for the Virtual Airways anyway.

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed it @CaptainDawud. A friend of mine owns a PA28 and was happy to take me up a few weeks ago. He let me fly it around for a bit - needless to say I was very careful!

2 Likes

Exactly how it looked when i was flying it ! Thank you soo much for sharing it with us !

1 Like