P-38: Fun In the Sun!

Good day IFC! Hope everyone is well during these increasingly tough times…

I come today bearing my VERY FIRST #screenshots-and-videos topic! The two other attendees were @Butter_Boi and @USA_ATC who can I just say are fantastic pilots! Never expected to get these shots today! These photos were taken at LPFR today around the time the awesome @Joseph_Spinner was controlling! Feel free to give some Feedback!

Server: Expert Server
Airport: LPFR (Faro)
FPL: Scenic VFR
Flight Time: 30 mins (of hand-flying)

Without further ado ladies and gents The Maiden Voyage:

(1) Credit to @USA_ATC for the stunning photo!

(2) Sunsets are always the Best :)

(3) N121WS Flight of 3 turn Crosswind

(4) Zooming along!

(5) Turn to Final, Airport in Sight

(6) Go-Pro cam, who doesn’t like a close-call landing ;)

(7) Engines off, Lights out…

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to look at my photos, really means a lot, but…

WHICH ONE WAS THE BEST?!

0 voters

Have a Fantastic day everyone!

Peace!
Cign :)

22 Likes

Great Photos! That sunset shot was beautiful

1 Like

Thank you very much! Really appreciate the kind words!

Wow! These are amazing photos

1 Like

Nice! Great job

1 Like

The Photos Turned out Excellent always good to go out and support the IFATC Members who arnt as busy! We hand flew everything no autopilot what so ever!

#helpIFATC

Thanks,
Blake | IFATC in Training Leader

1 Like

Thanks all of you! @Joseph_Spinner definitely did a great job managing all 3 of us!

2 Likes

Wow! These are great photos as for your first spotting topic! Glad someone used the P-38!

1 Like

Hell of an aircraft to pilot. Hand-flying with no A/P for 30 mins really gets your arms aching! Thanks for the kind words!

1 Like

Other than my horrendous takeoff that we shall not speak of, that was a great flight — I love hand-flying so much! Thanks for mentioning me, great photos!

2 Likes

Haha thank you. That takeoff is between you, me, Blake and Joseph_Spinner ;) Definitely an awesome way of flying. Gotta have steady arms!

1 Like

Hand flying only is the main reason I love the P-38.

1 Like

That and the awesome sounds, gotta hand it to them even though its an old aircraft the P-38 is definitely a great one!

Nice pics man! Keep it up!

1 Like