Overnighters (III) - Stansted to Congohas Sao Paulo @EGSS - 210030ZOCT19

I haven’t seen anybody doing these so I decided to take over! If I forget one night please PM me. Tonight, we are flying from a secondary airport to another secondary airport! The theme is private aircraft. Please only spawn in the CCX.

• Aircraft: Cessna Citation X (Any Livery)

• Route: EGSS-SBSP

• Time of Departure: In 1 hour and 10 minutes (9:15 EST)

• Server: Expert

• Additional Information:
    Flightplan: EGSS D043A D025I LAM MID SAM KAPEX MARUK 5005N/213W LORKU GOBUR TITUB BERAD QPR EBOMO KEREB COQUE KOLEK KORUL XERES OBESA NELSO ROSTA NORED EDUMO GAMBA KENOX 1200N/3000W SAGRO 100N/4000W MUBSA MOSNI MADKO KOXIR ISVEX ESDIM DOTMO OPLUK DAMEX GROIN VASIV RESUS PACAS MALBA NEFAS HATCH AFTER 2224S/4639W ENTIT OSAGI CPN UDUKA IROPU GERSU SBSP

Please cruise at M 0.86. Try to pack full fuel. Have fun! Keep in mind I may not be there. At EGSS please spawn in between GA Stand 503 and GA Stand 509. Flight time is expected to be around 10 hours or 10 and a half hours.

Please reply to this if you’re coming.

Attendees:
@ButterAllDay
@Joshua_Kincheloe

Sorry, I dont think I can come. Maybe next time! :)

1 Like

Count me in! I do overnights all the time. Really great to finally do these as organized events!

1 Like

@Joshua_Kincheloe Roger, I will put you in! Thank you! Let’s get 1 more person! And more if we can.

GA has that much range?! I’m impressed. Can’t come tonight, but maybe next time.

1 Like

Yes, I spawned in and looked and it has 11:05 range, enough for the flight

Any people that want to come make sure to tell me!

lol CCX has broken range in game
B767 is worse, over 20 hours at full load…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.