Overnight flight recommendations?

Here are a few 8-12 hour long flights that I used to fly a lot when global first released and are still some of my favourites to fly to date, from time to time. I hope you find something interesting from this list I’ve compiled :)

Route ICAO Flight Time Callsign Aircraft
Tokyo–Haneda to Sydney–Kingsford RJTT–YSSY 9 hours 30 minutes QF26 Boeing 747-400
Shanghai–Pudong to Melbourne ZSPD–YMML 8 hours 15 minutes EK302 or EK304 Airbus A380
Hong Kong Int’l to Sydney–Kingsford VHHH–YSSY 8 hours 55 minutes CX101 Boeing 777-300ER
Frankfurt Airport to Singapore–Changi EDDF–WSSS 12 hours 20 minutes LH778 or SQ26 Airbus A380
London–Heathrow to Newark–Liberty EGLL–KEWR 8 hours 15 minutes BA189 Boeing 787-8
Zurich Airport to Bangkok–Suvarnabhumi LSZH–VTBS 10 hours 30 minutes CX101 Boeing 777-300ER
5 Likes

VABB-CYYZ 15 hours 24 minutes.

Some of these I flew on in my travels also on the app and are good overnight flights.

NTAA to KLAX.
KATL to EDDF / Rhein-Main
KLAX to UUEE
KORD to EDDF
KPIT to EDDF
OKBK to EDAF (now EDDF)
ORBD to LEMO

1 Like

Funny you should mention VHHH as FAOR-VHHH is one my my favorites Alongside FAOR-YPPH(9HRS), FAOR-EGLL(10H30), and FAOR-EDDM/EDDF(9H30)

2 Likes

I flew KDEN to RJAA last night, was a nice flight. Took off right around 830pm (EST) and landed around 815am (EST), I had a decent headwind which slowed the flight, but overall was nice.

1 Like

VHHH to KLAX about 10-14 hours depending on the winds an actual flight ;) CX885 773ER Cathay pacific

Got to be the EGLL-FSIA (Seychelles Pointe LaRue) on the British Airways 787. Around 10 hours, with a really beautiful approach into Mahe descending parallel to Morne Seychellois, the country’s highest peak.

1 Like

LFPG - KLAX
LFPG - SBGL DIFFICULT
SBGL - KLAX
SBGL - YSSY is long

You can fly on training and have garenteed ATC at KLAX-EGLL

2 Likes

You can go OMDB to KATL and I think that is like 16 hours I think I cant remember it was I long time ago

A good one I like to fly is EGLL (London-Heathrow) - SBGR (São Paulo-Guarulhos). It takes about 11:30. Wish you a good flight anyways!! :)

1 Like

Do kfll to omdb Emirates 777-200

If you want a good night sleep - OMDB-KSFO/KLAX (16.5 hrs) EK A388
If you want to be tired all day - KSFO-KLAX (55 min) AS 738

The topic is overnight flight recommendations, not short haul.

KORD-OJAI (11 hours) Royal Jordanian 787-8 is very nice

1 Like

I said if you want to be tired all day.

I guess there are millions of topics about overnight flight suggestions.

One of the funniest flights I have flowing was from fale-kord

I recommend EDDM to FAOR (MUC to JNB). Amazing views over Europe and Africa. About 8 to 10 hours flight time :)

I like KLAX-RCTP or KSFO-WSSS. Both are about 13-15 hours, but are very enjoyable to fly

CYYC-RJAA
Flight Time: 10 Hours
Suggested Aircraft and Livery: B763 Air Canada