Overheating issues

Ever since the 19.2 update has come out, I noticed that when I run infinite flight, my iPad gets very hot. Before I updated it never used to do that. I’m wondering if it’s something to do with the update

Hello!
A restart might be good to start with.

Additionally, which iPad model is it and what graphics settings do you use?

3 Likes

I have the iPad 2018 9.7 inch. And I’m using high graphics setting like I have always done

I can also confirm this issue. Battery’s draining and device overheating. Not to mention the low framerates. iPad Pro 12.9 2017

2 Likes

You don’t need to do that. He did reply to me.

3 Likes

Yep I have been getting low frame rates as well

1 Like

Can confirm on my iPad Air 2. Before 19.2, multiplayer was just fine. Now I notice huge frame drops even on the lowest settings possible.

3 Likes

I have the same iPad as you and I have had no issues during testing. What is your iOS version? Also what are the conditions in which you are experiencing sub-par performance?

1 Like

I’m on iOS 12.3.1

I think loading in the new update and the navigation updates as well will require some power to run them. I believe after some time, the game will run as buttery smooth as before!

1 Like

Yeah same here, I’m on a pixel 2 and it’s overheating at the moment. All my settings are on the highest but this never happened before the new update.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.