Overheating and Lag

Before the update I would be able to fly into an airport with over 20 planes and not get a single frame drop. Now with the update I can’t go past a single aircraft without my sim lagging. I don’t know if this is the server overload or the highpoly aircraft. If anyone knows an answer to this please feel free to comment.

3 Likes

Hi,
Here are some main things I discovered that might help your device battery, quality, and crashing issues

So, to maintain battery, you should use the charger that was provided when purchasing your device. Because those chargers are made for your device that you use.

Do not unplug your device during flight

When not touching the screen and leaving it alone, you device will start to recharge

Sitting in a dark room with the brightness all the way down allows for great battery saving

Turning on Night Mode with apple helps bring out the details and enhances the quality without draining your battery

this is what i noticed, hope it helps, I have not had the app crash while doing these things. It mainly helps with battery but the crashing issues went away

Some of the problems are many people are flying in infinite flight

1 Like

My app has been crashing as I file my flightplan

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/support-faq-please-read-this-before-posting/416870/2

Really handy pinned topic you should read. It will answer most of your questions.

1 Like

Thanks for the link, I was lagging at Tokyo - International the second I touched down and was wondering why because i can spend 2 hours at PHNL with lots of aircraft but can’t spend 12 minutes with a couple of aircraft at RJTT, but then I found out I had low power mode on so i turned it off and it fixed the lag.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.