Over the pacific as an in-game NPC!

Last Sunday, I had the chance to do a long haul flight from Manila in Philippines ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ to San Francisco in the USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ.
I did a flight from Lisbon to San Fran a few weeks prior, so I thought I would give the Pacific Ocean a try.

However, instead of just showing pictures of the flight, I thought I would make it a bit unique by narrating the flight as the in-game NPC that sits in the cockpit!

Bob ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ: Hey guys, my name is Bob and I will be the captain of this flight! Iโ€™m the person on the left of the cockpit!

Bobbie ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ: Hello! My name is Bobbie, and I am the first officer of this flight! Since the weather is nice and calm at Manila and San Fran, I will be doing the Takeoff/Landing to sharpen my skills ๐Ÿ’ช. I sit on the right seat of the cockpit!

The secret myth of the Pacific ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ 
  • Server: Expert
  • Aircraft: B777-300er
  • Livery: Philippine Airlines
  • Flight duration: 12 hours and 6 minutes
  • Route: Manila - San Francisco
  • Call sign: Philippines 104 Heavy
  • Departure: 15:00 pm scheduled (simulator time)
  • Arrival: 12:30 pm scheduled (simulator time)

Arrival at Ninoy Aquino Airport

Bob ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ: Manilaโ€™s traffic is busy! Glad we left the Hotel early.
Bobbie ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ: Well, chaotic traffic near airport is common. Besides, the busy cars look great with the Cebu Pacificโ€™s A321!

Quick walk around before hopping in the cockpit.

Bob ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ: Wow. Philippine Airlineโ€™s simplicity of their livery looks amazing on the 777!
Bobbie ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ: I didnโ€™t realize how big the 777 really isโ€ฆ Feels funny that this thing can really fly!

Inside the cockpit

Bob ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ: Hello! Iโ€™m the person on the right, staring into the abyss.
Bobbie ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ: Hi! Iโ€™m the person the left, staring at the window with my immobile face.

Takeoff!

Bob ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ: Sorry Bobbie and the passengers. I had to hop out of the plane for a few seconds to take a pic of the plane taking off!

Off to the Pacific

Bobbie ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ: Donโ€™t mind me getting off the plane to take this shot. Bob is still in the cockpit, so no worries ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Sunset ๐ŸŒ…

Bobbie ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ: The sunset is making me ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜ช. Good night Bob ๐Ÿ˜ด.

Sunrise ๐ŸŒ„

Bob ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ: The Pacific Ocean is very very calm today which is unusual for most of the time. That also means no piloting needed, which means off the plane to get a pic!

Descent โœˆ๏ธ

Bob ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ: Land! We have reached land!
Bobbie ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ: No more fooling around Bob, San Franciscoโ€™s airspace is super busy, so weโ€™ve got to pay attention!

๐Ÿงˆ

Bob ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ: Great landing! Stable approach, smooth, and right on the touchdown zone!

Parked at gate, and waiting for the pilot Taxi on the tarmac ๐Ÿš•.

Bobbie ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ: What a long flight that was! The time difference always messes me up when we are heading east.
Bob ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ: Iโ€™ve been awake for almost 20 hours because I had to take charge of the night time of the flightโ€ฆ Suuuppppeeerrr ready to sleep in the comfy Hotel bed ๐Ÿฅฑ.

Hope you enjoyed the flight, and the narration from Bob and Bobbie!
Give me feedback in the reply so that I know if you guys liked it or not.
Thanks!

23 Likes

i call my younger brother BOBBY ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

bro doesnโ€™t san francisco have ILS?

1 Like

Apparently, Bobbie is a gender neutral name, so why not call her Bobbie? ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

They do. Whatโ€™s up with that?

1 Like

i was just pointing out a similarity

IMG_3916

-my bros face when he sees this(unfortunately heโ€™s not in IFC)

1 Like

u didnโ€™t have ILS on in the image?

Oh its because I used replay mode to take the pics.

ohhhkkkkkkkkkk bro.

stupid if error for bodies

oh wow it worked

sounds like minecraft java edition
IMG_3917

This reminds me of a Justplanes episode lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Only if I showed every step of starting the plane and described every and each button there was in the cockpit, would i be similar to them hahah.

1 Like