Over night haul

Hello everyone

So this might sound funny but since i started doing long haul I’ve never let my phone charge all night because im scared of my device damaging and so i wanted to ask you guys can i liv my phone charge all night long when doing long haul? And do you guys do it?(:

1 Like

Charging your device during a long haul is the best way to go. With current technology, your battery won’t be damaged by overcharging

7 Likes

I do it, nothing happens.
Just set your brightness to 0 and sound to 0.
Also point the camera to the sky on tail view to avoid device from overheating.

3 Likes

In addition to the above, set low power mode on in the app’s settings. This reduces frame rates preventing more power consumption and overheating.

Hope you enjoy the overnights.

1 Like

What I do is I put my phone on low power mode, plug it in, and leave it on the couch overnight. But make sure that you are cruising with no problems, because if you have any problems with the autopilot, WiFi or other things, you will crash, etc…

1 Like

So put my screen looking down?

DON’T put your phone in low power mode! The game will crash!

3 Likes

Wait, how exactly?
@tunamkol

1 Like

The user above told to put the phone in low power mode to save battery. This will cause the game to crash.
If you don’t know, the game has a crash issue caused by RAM space.

2 Likes

What i do is i put my ipad in my draw brightness to 0 sound to 0 and then i sleep and dont get distracted easy!

2 Likes

I use low power mode all the time on an iPad 2018 and it has never given me issues. The best thing is to deflect the camera upwards to prevent downloading of scenery(as that’s where the bug is based).

3 Likes

I agree kiz

2 Likes

Oh, fair enough.

2 Likes

Its really fun of seing how other peoples methods of flying and how they do overnight flights

2 Likes

Remember to put camera to scenery and hide status bar set to 2 sec. Or you’ll have scree burn in

1 Like

And if you have a laptop cooling pad, best place to keep the phone to prevent overheating. I put it there

never heard of that method before

It’s funny once my iPad is at 100 percent it will automatically stop charging.

i mean thats what its supposed to do it does not over heat lol

Screen burn in is an issue when one image is constantly displayed on the screen, very common with oled, and in lcd dispay, that image tends to stick there if image is there for too long

1 Like