[OVER 320 ATTENDED] Storm Area 51 @ KXTA - 211400ZSEP19 // Lets Find Those CGI Aliens [Infinite Flight Edition] |What Ever Happens In Area 51, Does Not Stay in Area 51! It Comes To The World| COMPLETED!

Just a thought, maybe we could have squads of aircraft. For example, you have the Ryanair 737 gang that are gonna dive bomb into area 51, then the heavies and freighters that are going to steal all the aliens and equipment, maybe the c130 and c17 could airdrop Naruto runners and antivax Karen’s for the raid, while the a10 squad just brrrrts the place.

2 Likes

Its up to you guys to decide!

I HAVE MADE A BIG MISTAKE!

I have just done a recount on the number who said they will come and I have added it up to be 276!

My bad, sorry guys!

Unfortunately I can’t edit my title anymore as I’ve reach the editing limit.

So can we make it to 280, 290 of even 300 so I dont have to get a mod (@schyllberg ) to change it, and then change it back again

2 Likes

I can change it🙂 Just let me know to what should i change it.

1 Like

I think we’re gonna need a few A380s for all those aliens

1 Like

I will come in an A-10

2 Likes

All the meme airlines could fly in a squad. Ryanair, Spirit, etc.

2 Likes

Southwest .

1 Like

Update on my plane. I will be there in a B738 Ryanair departing from KEDW. Crusing between 5000ft and 10000ft. I will be trying to reach 1Mack. I will be spawning 10mins before departing at the exact time the event starts. If you would like to join me for this little tryp and reaching 1Mack in a 737 PM me.

I think I can come, I hope so

1 Like

8 Days to go!

We are one short of 280!

Can we get another 20 after than to reach 300?

1 Like

19 away from 300! This event will be super crazy!

2 Likes

It would be pretty awesome if Laura / Devs built something into the map system for some special alien to display on the ground.

looks like a fun event

4 Likes

Ive asked…

2 Likes

Meet me at LAS west of Concourse D, I will be on the ramp with either an MD-11 from the boneyard. If I am not there, I’ll be at LSV with an RAF C-130.

1 Like

1 WEEK TO GO!

We are sat on 282 attendees, that 18 away from 300!

Can we do it?

One way - share this link with your friends:

3 Likes

Lets get to 300 Everyone!

4 Likes

I think we’re going to do it

2 Likes

Me too :D .

2 Likes

Me three! 😉

3 Likes

I’m going to make something special for this event. You just wait and see.

3 Likes