outperform a 777

So… This dude landed and move through my plane and wanna race me. The result is a victory for me, are you surprised? I am not. honestly it’s just me showing off my skills.

2 Likes

You’re bragging that your fighter is faster than a triple-7?

Okay.

17 Likes

No way, a military jet faster than a passenger aircraft? Crazy. And if you don’t understand sarcasm, that was sarcasm

5 Likes

Yes because people like others who boast… 🤦‍♂️

5 Likes

Weird flex, but ok

10 Likes

How do you know that he actually tried to race you? he stayed on the ground lol

2 Likes

Yeah it’s definitely that and not that fighters are faster and he stayed on the ground.

1 Like

I think he is kind of trolling me, because he landed and move though my plane so I decided to show him that he can’t troll me that easily.

technically you can also outperform a car

3 Likes

Or maybe you were in his way

1 Like

nah, I called inbound first and he see me on the runway and ignored me, and then he tried to follow me when I taxi to departure.

I bet you can’t out perform a Cessna 172 in that bag of bolts you’re flying…

5 Likes

LOL. You gotta let trolling players learn their lessons.

Learn a lesson? Really, there is no lesson to be learned. You need to act proper and mature. Ignore such players is teaching them a lesson, don’t you think?

2 Likes

I could try that next time. maybe next time I just proceed like normal. (basically I do this time)

He wasn’t trolling. He’s just bad.

1 Like

Yea, I mean trying to show off will just feed the troll. Just let them do what they wanna do. Ignoring trols kill they will to wanna annoy you.

3 Likes

Or maybe you were supposed to get off the runway, and maybe you parked in commercial aircraft stand.

1 Like

I was still on ground roll, so unable to get off.

Was this really worth creating an entire topic just for this?

2 Likes