Outdated Seoul Incheon Airport layout RKSI

Sorry, I do not know if this is the correct place to post it but the airport layout of Seoul Incheon Airport (RKSI) is outdated. Incheon airport has newly opened its terminal 2 for Korean Air, Delta and KLM since January but the airport layout has not been updated yet, so we are only able to use the old Terminal 1 for Korean Air which is sort of not realistic. Would the layout be updated? Thank you very much.

P.S. Sorry if I sound demanding, I travel through Incheon airport frequently in real life and also fly out of Incheon airport in the game frequently so it would be awesome and realistic if we can get the latest updated layout. Thanks

1 Like

Why don’t you join us and edit the airport yourself? ;)

The Airport Editing Team will get to it as soon as they can. I can ask to see if someone is working on updating it now.

I would like to do so however i do not have the software and I have no skills. If you do not mind teaching me I would gladly do so. Sorry if I sound demanding. I appreciate the many airports you all do but i just felt like voicing out. Sorry if I came across rude and demanding.

I wouldn’t recommend starting out with airport editing at a major airport like this. It can be overwhelming for most folks. :)

1 Like

The main reason it isnt done is they need satellite imagery to update and there currently isnt any updated photos to use.

2 Likes

Oh I see. Thank you for clarifying

The Infinite Flight Airport Editing Team is aware and this update is ready for a willing and able editor. I’m sure someone will work on updating as soon as they can. You’ll see it in a future update.

Cheers

3 Likes