Out with the old, in with the new | 77W 20.2 Beta testing

Hey everyone!

As I’m sure you all know, Phase 2 beta has officially begun, meaning the death of my icloud storage from excessive 777 photos has also begun. Today I’m going to share with you some of my favorite 777 shots! Hope you all are enjoying the open beta and having a great day :)

Please click on the image to see the whole thing. Enjoy!

Starting off, we have a Saudia 777-300ER boarding and then blasting out of Riyadh, I love this livery.

Next we have some New Zealand formation flying with @lucaviness in some 77F’s.

Now some photos from a journey from Dubai to Durban ft. @ToasterStroodie and @PlaneGeek

Next up to bat, a EVA 77W flight to Jakarta, featuring @ToasterStroodie once again who boarded with me before his app decided to roll over and die

I was in a rush, so I doubt I met @TaipeiGuru’s RCTP realism expectations, sorry Taipei!

Last but not least, we have an Air Canada 77W departing, I had some moonshots too but the moon didn’t render because it apparently hates me. Regardless here it is

That’s all for today folks! I might be posting more frequently from now on, who knows. Let me know which was your favorite, what I can improve on, if you want to be tagged next post, or what you’d like to see me do next.

Also, while you’re here, check out my instagram for photos that don’t make it onto the IFC, thestigphotography. Thanks everyone!

Last post: Wallpaper Wednesday!

127 Likes

Soohas told me to be first so I’m first.

2 Likes

I am first

Nice shots

Edit: NOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Hah

Nooiice

2 Likes

4th

spicy pics btw

2 Likes

Your photos never fail to impress, Suhas. Nicely done!

2 Likes

I am sixth

1 Like

I’m seventh and wow those look really good Suhas

1 Like

Eighth and nice pics!

2 Likes

I made a vow to never look at a #screenshots-and-videos topic about 20.2 until it actually came out. But I looked at this and it’s amazing! Awesome photos @Suhas!

1 Like

Congratulations, wrong category though. Back to #real-world-aviation:spotting you go!

/remove @Altaria55

5 Likes

Nice photos

AND I’m gonna be 11th

1 Like

Can’t say that I didn’t expect something as amazing as these pictures, incredible job as always!

1 Like

Thanks all! Quite the race going on here haha ;)

okay. RIP the competition against you.

1 Like

Scrolling through these was awesome! Really shows off the beauty of the majestic new 777’s. Without a doubt that the last one was a show-stopper, the way you captured the slats with the nose gear was just stunning, not to mention the lighting! Wow!!!

1 Like

37,653 likes incoming, those are awesome Suhas

1 Like

Haha, thanks guys :D

1 Like

Yet another quality shooohaassss post! Nice one!

1 Like

Oh suhas (20th)
These are just gorgeous like just WOW

1 Like