Out of the earth

If you’ve tried to fly to the outside of the earth at least once on IF, how high did you reach?

1 Like

Over 2 million feet. Of course Mr. Nate Schneller probably achieved more than me lol

3 Likes

That’s insane 😂

1 Like

27 Likes

How did you achieve that in a Cessna?

2 Likes

Somehow leaving the game mid flight causes you to go to space in replay. I’ve actually passed the moon once.

15 Likes

Mine was 3 million feet MSL in an F-22, I also seemed to have achieve -4 million feet in the same flight(so practically inside the inner core). The result was me ending up from London-Heathrow (EGLL) to near Greenland (I probably could have made it all the way to Los Angeles (KLAX) but my infinite crashed when I did so).

I remembered I passed 10 million feet, it wasn’t replayed. Just in solo. Once you get to 10 million feet, the Earth looks you can not describe. It was huge, taking a lot of lands. You are so small and the universe is giant. Imagine that, impossible to compare it.

2 Likes

12 Likes

WHAT Hahaha 😂

2 Likes

Beautiful planet 😂

3 Likes

“Overspeeding”

oh really

5 Likes

Wait… so the earth isn’t flat ?

7 Likes

No… It’s. A. d i n o s a u r.

13 Likes

Knew it…

Tell how please I need to get up there

1 Like

I see you’re also a dino-earther

2 Likes

I knew the earth was a dinosaur.
Jk

1 Like

Wow that’s impressive- I got to try that @Nate_Schneller! Here are my old attempts:

2 Likes

Help me! I can never get passed 100,000 - 200,000 feet. And great job @Nate_Schneller!

1 Like