Our Latest Moderator Addition!

Hi Everyone!

It brings me great pleasure to announce the latest addition to our moderation team. I’d like you to join me in congratulating @Marc on earning this privilege, and I am certain he will excel in this role!

Marc is a long term Infinite Flight fanatic based in Switzerland. He is active in many aspects of the Infinite Flight community, ranging from the IFC, beta and the IFVARB leadership team. Marc speaks both English and German, so please feel free to direct any questions or queries his way if German is your stronger language.

278 Likes

Well done @Marc, we all saw it coming :)

Very, very, well deserved.

32 Likes

Wow!!! Awesome stuff Marc

8 Likes

Wow!!!
Congrats to my Swiss friend @Marc!

You have earned this for sure!

Now where can I get some swiss chocolate??

11 Likes

Congratulations, @Marc! We’re super excited to have you :)

34 Likes

He 100% deserves this definitely one of the best guys on the forum, thanks so much for what you do @Marc and I hope you do even more as a Moderator!

8 Likes

Congrats! Good job!

4 Likes

Wow! Great news!!!

massive congratulations Marc, auf eine tolle Zusammenarbeit zwischen community und dir ;)

5 Likes

Wow it will be different seeing “moderator” next to your name but I will get used to it 😉. Congratulations man, what an achievement!!!

6 Likes

Congratulations Marc! You have been an excellent help to everyone on this forum and you are thoroughly deserving of the role.

5 Likes

My initial reaction: “WHAT? A new mod??”

My reaction after seeing @Marc is the new mod: “Figures”

Well deserved @marc, excited to see all of the awesome things you’ll do for the forum on the moderation team!

11 Likes

Congratulations @Marc! Looking forward to working alongside you.You’ll do well in this new role. 🙂

21 Likes

I tip my hat off to you @Marc. Knew you would one day rise up. Good luck on your journey.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Team Marc! Best of luck with your new title :))

4 Likes

Congratulations @Marc!!!
It is Nice to see more people to could help people out etc.

6 Likes

Congratulations @Marc
Well deserved!!!

6 Likes

Congrats Marc, what a great addition to the team!

I think this means that you now are obliged to attend the next community event, and to bring some proper Swiss Chocolate for all of us to share! 😜

8 Likes

Welcome aboard! Muhahahahahahahahahah

29 Likes

Welcome aboard, Marc! Excited to see what you can do for the team 👍🏻

6 Likes