Our Flight From CYYC To KMCO

Hi IFC

Hi everyone today I did a flight with my buddy @Suhas from Calgary to Orlando for the ATC I hope you like them , we almost got a parallel landing but it was still a awesome flight . Check it out

Server: Expert

Route: CYYC- KMCO

Time: Morning

Aircraft and Livery: B737-800 West Jet

Ok here was me with @Suhas parked at the gate getting ready to depart to Orlando .

Next up if you can see the West Jet in the back there is Suhas_Jatla holding position to take off I was behind him.

Here was some of the traffic there at CYYC it was very busy there today because of the ATC.

Ok finally up in the air, we took off from runway 17R , here is a shot off me taking off to Orlando.

Flying over parts of the US , this was a beautiful shot

Alright now we’re on Approach at Orlando International Airport , we tried to do a parallel landing but I was to slow , but it was close take a look this was awesome to see when were landing. Also this view is from @Suhas 737 I’m in the background if you can see me, might be a bit to small

Here is another view of @Suhas landing by the way it was a very smooth landing , you can even see the shadow of the airplane.

Alright after a very long flight we start to taxi for a long time to are gates , here is a photo of us taxing to are gates it’s a really cool view.

At last we have parked at are gates.

Thanks everyone for looking at my pics , and a thank you to @Suhas for joining me. Have a great day/ night IFC. Please leave you’re feedback below it’s greatly appreciated . πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘‹πŸ½

14 Likes

Nice pictures! That Wizz Air in the background in Calgary really hurts my sixth sense of realism πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

5 Likes

And the Oman Air?

I flew a C130 from Austin in, it was hectic

Oof at least it had enough range but I didnt notice that

I just took off from Austin to Calgary! I’m taking a scenic route!

xD but I already got used to it… It is how it is and we can be happy that we have the Expert Server where at least the most people fly realistic routes

1 Like

Have fun I actually know this route it’s really nice!

1 Like

Yes westjet just launched it a few months ago!

Thanks @snoman I’m happy you like the photos πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

1 Like

I hope you enjoyed your flight. :) I’m departing off to Frankfurt now.

1 Like

I saw you there in CYYC, I was in Oman Air.
Thanks for screenshot

Nice pictures! Glad to fly with you ;)

2 Likes

Thanks @Suhas I appreciate it πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘‹πŸ½πŸ˜

1 Like

So another flight with @Suhas I see. Nice photos, hope you had fun!

2 Likes

Nice photos! Hope you had fun @Armani_B and @Suhas !

2 Likes

Thanks @Butter_Boi and @A350iscool πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

1 Like

ahh yes the dynamic duo @Armani_B @Suhas

2 Likes