Oshkosh ‘21

Hey y’all! It’s been a while but I’m back with another spotting topic, this time from AirVenture out at Oshkosh! These are by far some of my favorite photos that I’ve taken in my photography career!

Spec Ops: The USAF Spec Ops Command did not hold back this year, featuring the capabilities of both the C130’s and V22’s that the USAF has!
Warthogs: The A10s we’re out and incredible to see this year! Was great to finally catch that super nice looking black A10!Next up we’ve got the F16 ‘Venom’ jet taxiing past the giant fireball at the end of the runway!

And finally, my two favorite photos from the show! This is why I recommend watching the fireworks from Boeing Plaza to people, it allows you to get firework exposures of the aircraft!

Thanks for checking out my spotting topic! As always my photos are NOT free to use and you must contact me for permission!

Want to check out more of my work? Follow my Instagram @jackson.aviation

74 Likes

Those last two shots are absolutely…

Mind blowing!!!

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Stellar shots! Absolutely beautiful

1 Like

Awesome shots! I was just there a week ago and had so much fun.

This was my first AirVenture and hope to attend in the years to come. Maybe we can get Infinite Flight back out there in the future :)

6 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Was an absolutely incredible event! My second time attending and can’t wait to make next year my third! Didn’t feel right without y’all out there though so hope to see you guys back in 2022!

1 Like

That last shot is amazing, nice job! Really hoping to get down there next year!

1 Like

Are the wings glowing here? image

1 Like

WOW! These are amazing!! I hope you enjoyed Oshkosh and thank you for visiting our lovely city 🥰

2 Likes

Thank you! If you’re able to it’s a must do!

1 Like

The engine lights give the engines a glow when it gets darker out

Thank you! Y’all have a very welcoming city to say the least!

1 Like

That first one though, they look to close 😬

1 Like

Actually quite far apart but my favorite part of photography is how stuff can look so different than real life

1 Like

looks like you were standing right next to Jetphotos’s photographer of the week!

4 Likes

Really good photo’s

1 Like

THOSE ARE LIT 🔥

I saw all that this year and it was totally awesome. When I get TL2 I’ll have an Oshkosh topic.

Also why didn’t I think to take a pic like those last two? Those are the best pics I’ve seen in a long time!

1 Like

This is lit shot!

3 Likes

Thank you!