Oshkosh 2019 Plans

Hello all!

Similar to what happened in Orlando, I’m now in the process of coordinating between those who have plans to attend EAA AirVenture next month in Oshkosh. The preliminary details can be found in the post below.

I’m sure Infinite Flight will update on more information as the time gets closer (which I’ll link here as well), but in the meantime, this is a feeler to get an idea of numbers and intents for the week in general. It can be stressful figuring out the hubbub surrounding this event, so perhaps some familiar faces around will help to keep us all busy. :)

And, as always, I know many of you will want to spend plenty of time around the IF booth, but remember that the purpose is to show off what this sim is capable of to a wide audience and maintain a sense of professionalism while doing so.

That said, who’s set on making an appearance?

Updates

The QR code for the GroupMe can be found here. Simply download the app on either iOS or Android and scan the box by holding your phone up to the screen.

13 Likes

I could be, potentially.

2 Likes

I might be. If I can get the time off and convincing some of my friends to fly with me, I’ll be there

1 Like

✔️ ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

15 Likes

I’ve been already booked since January! I can’t wait to go. AirVenture is expected to be very action packed and huge! I can’t wait!

Ill be there for sure! Got a campsite booked around 40 minutes away, the drive over from Minnesota should be quite fun!

I’m sorry, but I cannot come. I wish I could, though.

Doesn’t help that I live in the southern hemisphere at the bottom of the world :(

1 Like

I’ll be there with bells on! Actually, it’s Misha that wears the clown clothing 🤡. I’ll be there in average apparel.

Indeed as Joshy has pointed out, we’ll let you know what the official meetup plans are. We’ll do several during key show times (fireworks for example) and during some downtimes as well. We will also very likely launch a landing page on the website to serve as our official #IFOSH19 hub.

13 Likes

Like the Hot air balloon launch and glow… Right Jason? ;)

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see you @MishaCamp @infiniteflight_17 and everyone else there!

1 Like

Duh… how could I forget THAT? 😳

4 Likes

I’ll be there on July 27th-29th. Cannot wait to see the crew!

1 Like

Looking good so far! Expect a GroupMe to come up again in the next few weeks.

Closest airport to Oshkosh? Just want to know so I can check prices

ATW and GRB are the closest (20/30 min drives). MKE is an hour drive south, and is probably the cheapest out of the three.

3 Likes

I live right north of Milwaukee so, Appleton is for sure the closest but there aren’t a lot of flights. Then Green Bay with just a few more flights, then Milwaukee. Milwaukee has a lot of flights so you could get direct or 1 stop there. If you flew Appleton or Green Bay, I would fly to ORD then hop on a flight up. Hope to see you there!

I’ll be there! Arriving on Sunday and leaving Thursday. Flying up in a 208 and camping under the wing.

1 Like

I’ll be there for the whole week! Can’t wait to meet the IF team! 😃👍🏻

I’d be there but I dont have enough co tacts in aviation to try to fly down there and my family doesn’t have the money right now.

1 Like