Osaka to San Fransisco in 10 replay screenshots

Howdy!

I was flying a group flight with @Armani_B from RJBB-KSFO. This was a great flight with awesome scenery, including a beautiful sunrise. However, around 40 mins away from KSFO, @Armani_B had to leave, so only I landed.

These pics were taken on the expert server. Flight time was 9 hrs, 45 mins. This is my first time posting pics in #screenshots-and-videos . Enjoy!

image image image

21 Likes

You can’t see the night pic that well rip😂

1 Like

What is your favorite pic?

Wow buddy nice pics for a first timer in #screenshots-and-videos

1 Like

Really love the second to last one

1 Like

This is my favorite

Look at that nice flare.

3 Likes

I can’t decide I like all of them 😂😂

Thank you all 😂😉😁

2 Likes

Haha you used my trademark (though not really trademarked) standard title as well. Good photos, good times.

1 Like

Haha I guess lol

Thank you guys for all the love lol😂😁

1 Like

You’re welcome

2K20! Wow, you were good then, but you have definitely improved!

I don’t normally like bumping topics, but I can’t help but stopping by. The difference is drastic between this and your new photos, @Suhas. It’s stunning how much you have improved, these are unrecognizable!

3 Likes

Oh yikes, this is embarassing…

Thanks, we all come from humble beginnings, a good attitude and willingness to learn can get you far in life, or I guess in this case, screenshots…

1 Like

I don’t think this is embarrassing. In fact, I think it is a great portrayal of how if we work hard at something, it will become easier and the quality of it will improve. Well done @Suhas! And thanks for leaving your vote on my topic polls.

1 Like

Before:

After:
AC77W

4 Likes