Osaka to Jakarta in 10 replay screenshots

•° ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌✿╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌ °•.

JAPAN TO INDONESIA
JEPANG KE INDONESIA
日本からインドネシアへ

ga

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome aboard this Airbus A330 on Garuda Indonesia GA889. Let’s cruise once more from coast to coast with myself as your host as those 23.5 year old Rolls Royce Trent 772-60s fill the air with the sound of the sky and that unmistakable aviation fuel scent that sets you off when you arrive at the airport terminal.

It’s been a little while as this pilot took a much needed little break from flying (we all have to from time to time to avoid overdoing it) and the enjoyment of being in the virtual skies has been reborn.

An almost full cabin of passengers today, including a delightful honeymooning couple up front in seats 7H a 7J who live in Osaka about to begin a 2 week exploration through the mainland and island tropics . We have a lot of Indonesian and Japanese nationals on board travelling to and from both on business and lots of people starting and returning from their adventures in both countries and beyond.

It was quite windy out there today - headwinds over both the East China and Philippine Sea made for a few bumps here and there but nothing that this old airframe can’t handle. This well aged plane has been flexing its muscles since 1996, shuffling earthlings around the place, each with their own story to tell and and history to give and today was no exception.

Our cabin crew (as always) did a great job of looking after all the passengers and we landed in Jakarta on time after a thoroughly enjoyable journey ✈ ✈ ✈

Hope to see you again soon for some more global exploration!

Departure: RJBB (Kansai International Airport, Osaka, Japan).
Arrival: WIII (Soekarno–Hatta International Airport, Jakarta, Indonesia).
Flight time: 6 hours 38 mins
Server: Expert.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times

°•. ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌✿╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌ .•°

16 Likes

Wow, that scenery! From the best scenery screenshotter on the IFC as well! I also love how flexed the wings are on the first picture!

1 Like

What editor did you use?

They honestly look so real couldn’t tell the difference there was one with like the clouds that one was fire 🔥

1 Like

Hmm. Where did those clouds come from? They must have sneaked in through the satellite image…

Don’t know to be honest - I never add any fake stuff to the photos so I guess so!

1 Like

Ah, glad. I don’t like it when people add fake stuff, it makes it so they are not IF screenshots. Love the shots!

1 Like

I almost forgot how awesome your scenery photos are, amazing job, @Helmethead!

1 Like

Thank you for the compliments squires - a little break was needed due to Infinite Flight overkill, and it’s too good a thing to destroy in the long term 🦆

2 Likes

Lit🔥

Seriously though, these are super great 👍

1 Like

Absolutely incredible pictures! The scenery is absolutely breathtaking, and you capture it really well. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Loved the scenery up high and the A330 which is fun to fly long haul

1 Like