You can find this in the About page of Infinite Flight. Example: 21.01 (1052)
Example: iPad 8th Generation, iOS 14.2
iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14.4.2
Describe issue here
When above the minimum cloud loading level (FL200), sunset time makes the clouds very orange and weird.
- Step 1: Select your aircraft of choice
- Step 2: Select your airport of choice (I chose KSFO if you want to reproduce exact location)
- Step 3: Go to Menu > Weather and turn down the cloud altitude slider to 20,000 and select “Broken” (Ful Broken)
- Step 4: Climb to FL200 using the 5x speed
- Step 5: If not already, switch to “Sunset” in the “Time” section of the menu
- Step 6: Observe
Describe the expected result
Clouds are orange, but not too orange.
Describe what actually happened. Example: app crashed when pressing “Fly” in the main menu
Clouds are extermely orange and weird looking.