Option to turn off overspeed

It gets annoying to go super slow and the warning voice is annoying too

2 Likes

please explain more…

1 Like

Do you mean the overspeed warning? It’s there because if you go any faster, if you were flying real life your plane would be ripped apart.

9 Likes

Well, I think part of the reason the voice thing was added was to slow people down because a lot of people speed on the expert server which will NOT be tolerated. If you want to go fast, the casual server is always open! 😉

9 Likes

Or you could fly shorter routes and adhere to the speed rules. 😎

1 Like

There was whole discussion about this in another topic, you might want to read it.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

😂 sucks for you guys 😂

What’s even the point of flying so fast ? I never fly over 280ias, I take my time, enjoy my flight and build hours.

1 Like

Maybe you should start flying normally?
Planes don’t fly just under the speed of sound unless its a concorde or a fighter.
Flying close to the speed of sound causes vibrations as the airframe isnt designed for it.

1 Like

You are right with that! Flying any faster really just makes the flight too short! 10 minute flights are no fun!

2 Likes

Overspeed warning is good … u got around 10 sec to reduce speed to avoid vio…i am in the opinion that it should be there for 250 knts below 10000 feet too

1 Like

No, Because Planes are Designed to Go at its Maximum Potential Of Speed On The Engines, Therefore that Can’t Happen By the Cause of Speed.

I am still siting here waiting for the update to come out for the kindle fire.😈😈

I think there should be an option to turn the overspeed warning off! But only affect solo mode

Super agree with you 👍👍👍✋✋

1 Like

You couldn’t be any more wrong…

2 Likes