Option to delete certain aircraft and liveries

I just saw an amazing thing I had to take a photo of, but I couldn’t, thanks to low memory, and the fact that I didn’t want to delete any of my games. I figured out that one livery had as much memory size as at least one photo, and there were a ton of liveries waiting to be deleted, if I could do that. So could you add a simple tool to delete planes and an “Are you sure?” dialog box? And please make the Tutorial inaccessible if I delete the Cessna 172 and the San Francisco region? If that doesn’t happen, God only knows what will happen.

Here is a poll.

• Yes! Add this tool!
  • Nah, I don’t want this.

0 voters

2 Likes

Anything may happen and you may need some aircraft especially in airline VAs

1 Like

I would like to remove certain regains that I never fly in…I don’t think I’ve flown anywhere else other than Chicago, Denverm S. Florida and Cali

2 Likes

Simple. Just reload them. It takes only a couple of minutes.

4 Likes

It doesn’t matter at this point because global flight is in development which will remove all regions, AFAWK.

8 Likes

Oooh now I understand. Forgot about the downloading something purchased

1 Like

In that case, this is still a valid argument/request as you could delete planes and liveries.

1 Like

Say, would everyone who voted in this poll explain why they chose what they chose?

2 Likes

I want other things more:-/

1 Like

Refunds

There’s the answer :)

2 Likes

I’m talking about CERTAIN liveries, planes and areas.

1 Like

Yes, you can do this, If you’re meaning paid aircraft :)

1 Like

I mean all aircraft in general.

1 Like

I think this is an excellent idea, if there is a certain aircraft you dont fly often you can delete it for the time being and when you want to fly it again, you can just redownload it, it saves memory space for other things

Option to delete regions in global could be helpful. Because of the size of the maps and everything. Like if you haven’t flown to Antarctica for 2 weeks it could be automatically deleted.

2 Likes

Undownloaded liveries, aircrafts and regions are not cached, which means they do not take up storage.

I think you’re a bit mixed up there. Undownloaded liveries aren’t cached, that’s why you have to download them using wifi. We want the option to delete already downloaded liveries, airplanes (and possibly regions) which are cached.

Yep, my bad. Just fixed it.

All good my friend 👍

1 Like

I guess I should have added a “It’s OK, I can live without it” option. Maybe that’s why everyone who could live without it used the “Nah” option. Too bad I can’t add a new option after someone has voted.