Opinion

So I am thinking of getting Seattle or South Florida, but with Global arriving soon. I’m not sure about making this purchase, do you think I should wait for Global (I don’t mind if it costs alot) or should I get a region for now.

2 Likes

You should wait for global unless you are a desperate man

2 Likes

Wait for global :)…

2 Likes

I would wait since you can have both with global, just putting that out there

1 Like

Definitely wait for global, much better value, save your money.

1 Like

Wait for Global. It’s right around the corner (hopefully), and you’ll enjoy it more. :)

1 Like

I would recommend waiting for global.

1 Like

Like everyone else is saying, just wait for global. Then everyone can fly anywhere! :)

In my opinion, the best option is to get Live+, you’ll get all the regions, but at the same time, I also recommend to wait for Global :)

1 Like

In my opinion, live+ is worth the save up, I had a choice of buying live whenever I wanted for 4 months or waiting and saving up a few more months for live+, I suggest buying live+ either a little before global or when it comes out. but live+ is really worth the save up :)
I currently have live=, as my subscription is active I can start saving up for my next one which makes it into like a cycle.

Alright, a lot of replies saying to wait for Global. Thanks guys.

He will not know when a little before global will be :)

1 Like

Yes you are right! But he can always make a prediction that’s why I suggest buying it either now or a little bit after because we are getting closer and closer.

I am going to buy mine a tad bit after global is released and I suggest he does the same :)