Opinion on Forum Ranks

Hey guys, I just want to give my opinion on forum ranks. I honestly feel like it is very counterproductive. I have seen people get upset on here because of the numerous unhelpful posts and recurring threads. I feel like one of the reasons is because people want that “regular” status so they come on here and BS their way into it.

I personally have cut back my usage of the forums because I want to be here to help, give my opinion on important topics or come up with topics that can help myself and others. I lost my regular status again but this time I dont plan on taking it back. I will give my insight where I feel its needed but thats it.

It has definitely made it more difficult for me to alter the VA Database.

2 Likes

What is that

not productive post

2 Likes

The opposite of productive…
Counter = Not

3 Likes

What is that

productive is the ability to make something useful

3 Likes

Making a point, or having something of worth in at topic

Productive: "The Boeing 737 has a max range of ____

Counter productive: “I love the 737 it is good”

2 Likes

I agree with you Alan!

agree

this is why i dont plan on roaming the forums to get regular

📖 productive (adjective):
producing or able to produce large amounts of commodities
https://www.google.com/search?q=define+productive

📖 counterproductive (adjective):
having opposite of desired effect
https://www.google.com/search?q=define+counterproductive

Hope they help, Zaid

1 Like

Thank you much!

Did you make this because you lost your regular status, again?

2 Likes

No Caleb, this was made because I think the road to regular has made the forums full of BS(excuse the language) posts, recurring feature requests and non-stop “new update” threads.

2 Likes

oh, ok. :)

I think you just proved his point here by asking this question. There are so many online dictionaries you could have used instead of asking something which isn’t really related to the point @Alan_Perez is trying to convey…

6 Likes

Too lazy to do so

Again, proving his point.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Apologies for carrying out my role as moderator…

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.