Opinion about United Airlines 767

Hello everyone,
Today i just want to know your opinion in the real life about united airlines 767 interior,service etc… ! Cause im going to tae united in July so im really scared about the quality ( 1000$ ticket economy) ! Thanks in advance have a nice day.

3 Likes

This should help

10 Likes

Thank you so much i didnt saw this topic ! :)

1 Like

My friend said he found old pieces of food under his seat😟😰

2 Likes

Good Luck. Let us know if… you know.

4 Likes

Im very scared lol ! But i think im gonna choose Lufthansa dont you think?

1 Like

I think you shouldn’t expect much when flying United. I think it’s pretty average but not so recommended unless if you want to avoid expensive tickets

Review from Adrien. From the same link linked by
@Ninetales 😉

If you want better experiences then fly with Lufthansa or Swiss as they can offer you better experiences 😊

4 Likes

Try to fly economy on an overbooked flight. Then, you’ll promptly get beaten up and dragged off the plane. Then you’ll be able to buy first class tickets on the same flight later.

7 Likes

The cabin make me vomit

1 Like

Again like I said above 😉

But I think United’s Economy is worth for the price as usually they offer cheap tickets. So don’t expect much about it 😉

The Economy may look average. But it’s worth for the price actually

1 Like

So sorry i dont saw your little comment under the topic that you share !

2 Likes

As I said in the previous topic, horrible in any way. The oxygen masks fell out for no reason. Horrible, never fly them. I had to fly with United recently on the 737-900ER and it wasn’t bad. But the 767’s are the worst.

1 Like

Yeah the cabin of the 767 make me vomit

1 Like

Wow. You all like to hold grudges.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was joking there. United was and still is a perfectly respectable airline.

3 Likes

I flew the 767-400 from EWR to ZRH. It has the newer economy product but the service is just unimpressive. As mentioned by some friends above, you’d be better off flying between Europe and North America on Swiss, LH or EK, QR & EY if you want a longer trip.

1 Like

It’s certainly not like any other industry. When someone has a poor experience on a flight they’ll definitely tell people about it for a long time. I assume because of the cost associated with the experience. It’s not like someone will jump online and share a horror story about a $3 car wash that wasn’t the greatest. For the topic I haven’t flown United but even before all of this hot media I hadn’t heard good things about their service.

1 Like

As long as they don’t ask for volunteers to leave the plane you should be alright :)

I avoid flying United at all costs.

Not sure if it was a 767, but my cross-country flight was decent. Nothing special, nothing horrible.