Current operations count: `1269
Frequencies: Ground and Tower
Open hours: 2019-04-22T19:30:00Z to
- Practicing for my practical exam
- Need ground work experience and the ability to give give way/stand by/hold position commands during busy ground traffic.
- Need heavy pattern work(the more the better)
- Need occasional traffic for inbound aircraft on the ILS/GPS/visual along with pattern work for sequencing work.
- Need aircraft to fly in “into” my airspace requesting transitions to insure I give proper commands.
- Need mixture of different aircraft types to fly pattern for re sequencing and separation scenarios.
- Lastly I will need professional and to the point feedback so I can further apply them into my ATC abilities.
Thanks in advance for all of your support. I greatly appreciate your participation in helping me become a better ATC and creating a more enjoyable environment for the IF community!