Operating system requirements

Where can I find minimum OS requirements for android?(I have apple products)

There’s a whole page on it, I’ll see if I can find it

1 Like

iOS Requirements:

• 64 bit device
  • iOS 10 operating system or later
  • Click here to see full list of iOS devices supported at this time

Android Requirements:

• Android 6.0 operating system or later
  • Device must support OpenGL ES 3.0 (Check here. )
6 Likes

Reread the question I’m asking about Android.

1 Like

There is android in that thread too.

That’s what I was looking for^

There may have been a typo - Infinite flight now requires a device with Android 6 or higher. And if you wanted to be specific, Android 6 (Marshmallow).

1 Like

Is there anything on the Samsung S note 10

Android requirements are that it’s running at least Marshmallow (6.0) and that it supports OpenGL 3.0.

On a more performance based note, I would recommend a device running at least a Snapdragon 600 series chip with a minimum of 2GB RAM. You can, of course, play on a lower end device but the experience may not be the most enjoyable

The note 10 doesn’t have any issues running the simulator if you have the Snapdragon Version. Currently the Exynos based devices are experiencing random, unpredictable crashes and device restarts when running infinite flight, an issue tied to its mediatek GPU. But otherwise, the Snapdragon Version is fine, including the fact the note 10 is an excellent device. Almost excellent enough to draw a pixel fan like me towards it 🤐

1 Like

Can anyone make any sense of this about this

1 Like

Right better, you edited it.

The star wars edition is still running the same version of Android, it’s just themed. In regards to its hardware, it’s still running the same as the standard note 10/ note 10 plus, nothing is different there. There is still an Exynos version and a Snapdragon Version

I can’t because my friend told me this and I know nothing about Android/Samsung

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.