[OPEN] Ground/Tower @ EDDL (Training Server 2)

EDDL is going to be open on TS 2 so I can be scouted by a certain IFATC but if anyone else wants to come to give me an extra challenge I will always accept that!

I might stop by. :)

I would greatly appreciate that and the region is,EDDL

1 Like

What server?

1 Like

TS2 it’s in the thread entry

Nice job @SkyHighGuys!

I had a great time doing pattern work. I did some little dumb things to test your skills. ;)

2 Likes

I was wondering if that was the case 😂 I felt like my controlling knowledge was severely tested as was my stress tolerance ;)

3 Likes

And was it really that decent? 😬 I know so,we here I made huge mistakes but I think overall I didn’t send aircraft into each other right 😂😂😂

No, you kept all aircraft out of each other’s way. :)

When I turned base, instead of making me do a 360 you should’ve extended downwind. ;)

2 Likes

Yeah that was the first thing I wrote down in pattern work. The first first thing I wrote down was sending four aircraft that I knew would be doing patterns to one runway…dumbest thing ever 😂

And you are to kind with your criticism lol

Last time i checked, you made two aircraft land at 23R and have me and somebody else 23L.

And I don’t think I’m too nice. If you made huge mistakes I would’ve pointed them out. :)

1 Like

Nice job Controlling IF. Resembled an expert server experience. It really helps when the pilots are up having fun watching out for everyone with good direction from tower.

3 Likes

Wow I’m blown away by your feedback. I thought I was doing awful and an embaressment to you guys. I mean you guys are the real deal! You are all Grade 4+ with controlling experience. So this really motivates me to keep going!

Thank you @FlyFi for your really generous and kind words! 😊 And I guess I do believe it I just find it hard to think I made no huge mistakes 😂

Thank you @CyLyric so much for hopping in to test me! Were you @Zachary_Meir_Tish’s spawning friend? And thank you for your kind words. It really made me day to see that I resembled expert server service! I know I made noticeable mistakes but wow lol thank you

2 Likes

I think any mistake you made was corrected in a timely manner. You’ll probably continue to have to correct yourself well into your expert phase of controlling just as new IFATC does, it’s that the frequency happens less. You seem to be nearing a testing date.

2 Likes

For reals? ❤️❤️😍 Lol. I was planning on it I just wanted to get tested first lol wow haha wow…and of course I want a few more sessions under my belt before I start the process! But again all four of you pilots tonight have really inspired ,e to keep going! This forum rocks this place or the ground! What a wonderful team assembled here to show me I am not as bad as I think I am

Lemme know when you do some more of the amazing work 😃👍 will pay a visit.

1 Like

God has spoken. Keep up the good work IF.

1 Like

Will do will do! I’m bubbling with happiness lol. Tonight has been an amazing night :)

1 Like

I’ll pm you personally ;)

1 Like