Only Using One Jetbridge Hack

Hey guys
I do not know if the community knows this but there is a way for only having one jetbridge connected instead of all of them. So the way to to this would be pressing connect bridges once and as soon as the bridges start moving press the connect bridges again. And only one jetbridge will connect. I have only found this hack in gates with 3 jetbridges. I do not know how does this hack work on two jetbridge gate but I thought this was kind of cool. And if this is a bug, IF Devs can you please not remove this thank you :)).

(Update: I have tried this hack with two jetbridge gates and this does not work on them however knock yourself out on 3 jetbridge gates :))

Below is the picture of me at OTHH in a 77W.

41 Likes

sounds very interesting, I’ll definitely try this at Mumbai! Hope this works there also

2 Likes

Oh didn’t know that ! Will definitely try it ! ;)

1 Like

I actually got it to work first time at OMAA with a A380. Pressed connect, stow, connect again and then it brought out the 2nd jet bridge to connect to the 2nd door that it would normally connect to. Made it look a lot more realistic.
Also if anyone of the support people see this, please don’t take this out. It is actually very cool to have
Good job to who found it 🫡

1 Like

worked again

1 Like

It works for me as well, was able to get a jetbridge to 2L on an A330 with 3 jetbridges available

4 Likes

Well thank you😌😁

1 Like

Even works on the A380 at tri Bridge stands, attempted it at lax (because no pro) and it only connected the top and rear bottom bridge, very cool find!

3 Likes

it would be nice if they could add a feature where you choose which jet bridge you use. they never tend to use all the jet bridges and it tends to go to the middle of the plane IRL just so business go left and economy go right. having flown on a A380, i can vouch for this

3 Likes

this looks so much more realistic

2 Likes

Please don’t remove this Infinite Flight lol.

4 Likes

If u fix this Im going to start playing FlyWings 2016

6 Likes

I gotta try this next time I fly a widebody

2 Likes

I have to ask. How did you find this out?

1 Like

I accidently double clicked connect bridges and noticed that this happens.

1 Like

Well it would be realistic if there was only one jetbridge lying at this gate… Especially at large airports it is way more efficient to use as much jetbriges as possible. Separating Business/First class passengers is something that richer people like very much…

Still an immensly cool “feature”

2 Likes

It’s disappeared for the most part since 22.4, kinda sad

1 Like