Only ATC Has sound

Hello

I am flying Iraqi Airways flight 489 (Iraqi 489) from KBOS to ORBI in Training Server as a Boeing 777-200LR. I took off on schedule, the flight was going normal, until the game froze, but then resumed, but this time all the sound was gone. I could only hear the ATC. No engine noises, no wind, no chime, nothing. I’ve tried adjusting the volume and that didn’t work. I know you can fix this by leaving the tab and then re-entering the tab, but for some reason when i re-enter the game freezes. I don’t want to lose progress on my flight. How do I deal with this without risking my flight ending?

Hi! See if this sequence helps:

• Go into settings/audio and slide the SFX slider all the way to the left

• Exit out of the menu and back into your flight

• Wait for 30 seconds

• Reenter the audio settings and position the SFX slider to your preferred volume

• Go back to your flight

I’ve had issues like this before and this seems to reboot the audio files.

1 Like

it didnt work

Unfortunately, this is the quickest, most reliable fix for me. However, I’ve never had the app freeze upon return. How many times has it frozen? Is it a common thing, or simply a risk you don’t want to take for this one flight?

Happens to me on occasions. I flick through the different camera views and sometimes this will fix it. But not always.

Sometimes when this happens to me I try switching the physical device’s notification sound switch on and off to see if it’s glitched it (the switch above the volume buttons on iPhone)

Hope this helps

-Alpha

closed #7

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.