Online connection issue

Hello, I would like to ask how to set up the mobile phone, enter the online flight, I have to buy online flight mode for a year, but after entering the game interface, can not see the other aircraft, there is no way to hear the ATC instruction. The game interface shows that the headset microphone is gray, can not be clicked, the upper right corner of the interface symbol is red.
Thanks for solving problems for me! Here thanks

1 Like

check your internet connection

1 Like

Welcome to the community and Infinite Flight live! First, make sure you are connected to the internet properly and have established a good connection. After checking that, try restarting your device. If it still doesn’t work, proceed to delete and reinstall the app.

Alright,
if you are on ios go ahead and reset your net work settings and reconnect to your wifi. Also, try forgetting the network and reconnecting again.

If you are on android, delete the network and reconnect. This should solve your issue.

If none of these work, restart your router and reconnect.

That doesn’t work too? Contact your internet service provider and inquire about what’s going on.

I don’t think reinstalling the app will help.

Hello

This shouldn’t require a reinstall of the app, but it also wouldn’t hurt anything.
If the top right corner connection status indicator is red, and the headset icon is grey, that means you are not connected to your network.
Check device network settings to make sure you have the appropriate wifi assigned and operating.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.