OneWorld Virtual I Bringing the VA Community Closer I Official Thread

Welcome to OneWorld Virtual!

Bringing the VA Community Closer

ifvarbapproved

OneWorld Virtual is a virtual alliance founded by @TheAviationGallery back in August 2020, with a aim to connect OneWorld virtual airlines through codeshares and events. OneWorld Virtual was originally started by British Airways Virtual Airline and American Airlines Virtual but the owner, Harry, eventually became inactive. In August 2020, the Infinite Flight Virtual Airline Regulatory Board (IFVARB) approved us, the new OneWorld Virtual to start operations again, this time with new goals and board members.

OneWorld Virtual hopes to launch new joint series of events soon, which will feature the hubs of OneWorld VAs.

Please note that OneWorld Virtual is in no way affiliated with, endorsed with or sponsored by the real world OneWorld Virtual. For the real world OneWorld website, click here.

Our staff team contains of members who are dedicated to doing what they love. Take a look at our staff members and their roles below!

Senior Leadership Team

CEO/President: @TheAviationGallery
COO/Vice-President: @LordWizrak

Board Members

@GLITCH_GAMES: Qatar Airways Virtual (QRV) CEO
@GBKarp: Finnair Virtual (AYVA) CEO
@Josh: Qantas Virtual Group (QVG) CEO
@infiniteflight_17: Alaska Virtual Airlines (ASVA) CEO
@Chris_Wing: British Airways Virtual (BAVA) President
@Jason_Soung: Cathay Pacific Virtual (CXVA) CEO

The OneWorld Virtual alliance consists of Virtual Airlines based in many different continents, from Europe to Australia. As we grow as a alliance, we aim to get more airlines onto our virtual alliance, so stay tuned!

Become part of the OneWorld Virtual family today!

Malaysia Airlines Virtual

I Thread I Website IApply I

Malaysia Airlines Virtual is a virtual airline for the leading mobile flight simulator, Infinite Flight. Malaysia Airlines Virtual flies guests daily on memorable journeys inspired by Malaysia’s diverse richness and embodie the incredible diversity of Malaysia, capturing its rich traditions, cultures, cuisines and warm hospitality on board, while opening up more of Malaysia’s destinations than any other airline.

Finnair Virtual

Finnair Virtual Airlines was founded by @Hardlanding_Hussain on June the 26th 2020. From that moment on, our growing team has strived to maintain professionalism and worked hard throughout the IFVARB approval period to bring our pilots the best experience.!

Qatar Airways Virtual

Welcome to Qatar Airways Virtual Airline. Founded in August of 2019 , Qatar Airways Virtual began as a small group of community members. They all had individual talents, skills but they shared a fixed mindset on one goal, to create Qatar Airways Virtual Airline which would last for years to come. Based on the real-world sensation of Qatar Airways, they are a family of mature and professional community members who all unite in sharing a similar passion.

Qantas Virtual Group

Qantas Virtual Group is one of Infinite Flight’s leading Virtual Airlines. We have been helping aspiring pilots follow their passion for over 8 years. With one of Infinite Flight’s most vibrant communities, an emphasis on training and realism, and a laid-back Australian Spirit, Qantas Virtual Group is the best VA for any Virtual Pilot. Whether you are brand new to the simulator, or are a real-world pilot, we have something for you.

British Airways Virtual

British Airways Virtual is a community, a family and a safe place to practice our mutual love for British Airways, Infinite Flight and aviation as a whole.

They currently have over 300 active pilots and over 2,140 different routes available to fly with our Mainline and Codeshare fleet consisting of over 50 different aircraft. Thanks to their strong community spirit, we continue to grow and our success continues to spread around the IFC. They host events both on the IFC and internally frequently, and are one of the most, if not the most active and well established virtual airline within Infinite Flight.

Cathay Pacific Virtual

Cathay Pacific Virtual (CXVA) is an excellent virtual airline for Infinite Flight. It was co-founded by Cathay Pacific enthusiasts, with more enthusiasts to join in the future. In CXVA, you get a better flying experience, can take part in a membership program, and may even become a pilot trainer. Join us and conceive your dreams today!

If you are currently a VA looking to join OneWorld Virtual, please do not hesitate to send a private message to @TheAviationGallery. Please note that your VA must be IFVARB approved for us to include your VA as a OneWorld Virtual member, and your virtual airline must be a real world OneWorld airline member.

We would like to thank you for your continuous support of OneWorld Virtual, and we look forward to see you join one of our alliance’s many VAs in the near future. See you in the Infinite Flight skies!

51 Likes

Congrats to Oneworld Virtual, thread looks awesome and best of luck for the future :)

5 Likes

Amazing thread! Hope to see american join in soon!

2 Likes

Great VO, bringing many important VA’s closer partnering with One World. Awesome thread!

2 Likes

So glad to have been a part of this. Looking forward to see what great things we can achieve!

LordWizrak
Chief Operating Officer of OneWorld Virtual
Chief Operating Officer of Malaysia Airlines Virtual

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see OWV Strive! <33

3 Likes

You should convince @AmericanVirtual to do so, then :)

1 Like

Gals to be a part of OWV representing Finnair Virtual!

2 Likes

I think Virtual should be removed when your talking about IRL One World in this sentence

Welcome back One World - hope to see the big guns join the party soon with American/British :)

7 Likes

Thanks for the support! We too hope to grow and expand our sphere of influence to include the top organisations.

LordWizrak
Chief Operating Officer of OneWorld Virtual
Chief Operating Officer of Malaysia Airlines Virtual

1 Like

I thought IFVARB regulations prohibit being staff member at two or more VA/VO

IFVARB regulation does not prohibit staff of a VA to hold leadership positions within an alliance.

(Like Sky Team/One World)

3 Likes

Oh thanks for clarifying :) I thought it was applied to every VA/VO but actually now I get this makes sense

1 Like

It’'s correct.

1 Like

This is amazing! Love to see the OneWorld Alliance back up again, and even more pleased to see it is being run by a professional group of members that are very good in what they do. 😍

3 Likes

Congratulations everyone

2 Likes

Thanks for the overwhelming support, everyone!

1 Like

Great work & professionalism keep on going! 👌🎉

2 Likes

Appreciate the support!

1 Like