OneWorld Virtual Alliance Recruitment Thread | Events Coordinator Chief needed

Greetings everyone!

OneWorld Virtual Alliance CEO and Owner here! I am pleased to announce that we are currently in search of quality staff members to fulfill positions!

If you wish to review the job descriptions of each staff position please click the document link below:

Please privately message myself if you are interested in any of these positions listed below. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask either on here or via pm.

Vice President - In order to qualify for this position, you must have experience as senior staff from another airline, or currently be in a senior staff position.
Applicants will be reviewed by member airline CEO’s and selected based on majority approval.

Events Coordinator Chief - In order to qualify for this position, you must have experience in an event manager position and also have experience experience posting events on IFC.
Applicants will be reviewed by member airline CEO’s and selected based on majority approval.

Website Designer/Developer - Applicants must submit a list of a maximum of five (5) websites that have been designed by the applicant for review. Applicants must also have, or willing to gain experience with Wix Website Creator/Editor.
Applicants and their accompanying website(s) will be reviewed by the alliance CEO (myself) and selected based on best quality.

ATC Coordinator - Applicants must be IFATC Certified.
Applicants will be reviewed by the alliance CEO (myself) and selected based on experience and consultation with other IFATC Certified members.

When you apply, be sure to include in the subject line the position you are applying for, a brief summary of qualifying factors and why you think you should be accepted into the position. I look forward to everyone’s applications and even more so to potentially working with you at OneWorld Virtual Alliance!

Best Regards,
Nichalas Petranek
CEO and Owner of OneWorld Virtual Alliance

5 Likes

Good luck for the future of your alliance. :)

I encourage you to apply! Thank you for the well wishes!

We are still accepting applications everyone. Please feel free to apply. As always, do no hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Kind Regards,
Nichalas Petranek

Can I join @Nichalas_Petranek

Please review was has been quoted. If you wish to apply, please do so in the manner described above.

OneWorld is still accepting applications for the positions listed above! Please apply or feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Kind Regards,
Nichalas Petranek

Greetings again,

We have update our requirements! We encourage you to apply!

Kind Regards,
Nichalas Petranek

OneWorld still needs a Vice President. Please pm if you are interested in the position!

Nicholas Petranek

I am interested.

Just to keep your organisation realistic, Oneworld doesn’t have a capital “w”. All the best with your alliance.

2 Likes

well it also doesnt have a capital “o” either. its actually oneworld

It has a capital letter if it is not a start of the sentence (except for the logo). See below, "Oneworld (marketed as oneworld; CRS: *O)"

Please not. We are still looking for staff to help us. Please read the top post and PM @Nichalas_Petranek for anymore information

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.