Oneworld Virtual Alliance Main Thread | Moving Forward

Greetings everyone,

I would like to start off by saying that I look forward to coming on the community each and every day and conversing with all of you and learning from you as much as you all learn from the community as well. With that I am pleased to announce that Oneworld Virtual Alliance has been approved to make this our main thread apart from our recruiting thread and all of our announcements will be posted here.

Moving forward, we are pleased to announce that @Matt_Elphick is our new vice president, after a significantly long recruitment process which we hope to improve upon in the future. We look forward to what he can potentially bring to the alliance and we wish him the best as he serves us.

Kind Regards,
Nichalas Petranek
CEO and Owner of Oneworld Virtual Alliance

6 Likes

Should anyone have an interest in becoming a part of the staff here at Oneworld, please view our recruitment thread, linked below.

3 Likes

**STAFF RECRUITMENT **

We are looking for three new staff members.

A Head of ATC. - This role primarily looks after the ATC of all members and will also organise ATC for Alliance wide events.

A Head of Events. - This role involves making events for the whole alliance to attend.

A websie manager. - All good VA and Alliances have a website. Which needs to be maintained. We currently have one with wix so anyone able to edit there would be welcome. However if anyone is able to make a website from scratch then we’d love to hear from you.

Please contact myself or our president Nichalas for any more details.

1 Like

Congratulations Matt ! 👍

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.