One Year, One Month Later

So give or take a week or so.

I’ve been on global for one year and one month.

XP: 1,004,236
Flight Time: 1413h43m
Grade 5 (actually went down to 3 for a bit cause I couldn’t keep up with 90 landings)
Online Flights: 1149
Landings: 1150
Violations: 0/12mo (7 Lifetime)

That doesn’t count all the solo years prior, not sure how long ago but there were no A320s and there was a space shuttle.

I’m wondering if I play too much :)

4 Likes

I think I play too much too 😐

1 Like

Ahhh, the Year Sub is my favourite

The frick, I feel so sub-par around these great beings. Congrats my dude!!

I never have enough money at one time to pay for the year, always goes to a bigger bill lol

I’m thinking that if could have managed to do that IRL I still wouldn’t have enough hours to qualify to be hired as an FO on a commercial carrier

1 Like

I could never be a Grade 5, lel. That’s too much time, energy and hours that I’d rather spend on anything else

4 Likes

That’s alright, what matters is that you have fun flying in this Incredible Simulator. And who knows, you’ll probably have more time in the future, and become a grade 5. Good Luck Bro!

1 Like

I’ll say no, you don’t play to much. Because, if I were to say that to you then I’d have to accept that I play to much and there’s no way I’m ready for that sort of admission.

1 Like

How do you have more landings than flights?

This is what happens when you retire lol and that your new actor passion hasn’t gotten you any new bookings in a while lol. Well they do come but there are times with a lot of down time lol.

Wish the gameplay actually got me somewhere lol … Even a beta tester would be cool ;) I know how to keep secrets… Haha

Pattern work/touch and goes

Touch and Gos, basically all I do

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.