One Year on the IFC

One year ago I joined this community to join one of Dan’s flash flights, but since I joined I realized that there is a lot more to this community than I thought. Despite playing IF for over 5 years I never had any interest to join the IFC despite it showing on the loading screen all the time when I would load into a flight.

After one year of meeting tons of amazing people, hosting and attending so many events I can’t even count, creating many spotting topic from in the game and IRL along with lots of Trip Reports and joining tons of group flights I have quickly realized that time does fly by!

Some people I’d like to thank:

@United403 @anon13232734 @Avaitor1 @Wonderousbuilder641 @ThatOneFloridaAvGeek @AmericanB772 @Thomas_Cunningham @Pilot_InfiniteFlight @PhorzaSky @anon36731834 @Neva @Topgottem @AirCanada11 @Klas892 @Ben_Walsh @Flyin.Hawaiian @Ryan_15 @Mort @Joel_Albert @anon38552190 @MANDELA @the_ding @UALPilot @VVESM4N @If.EnglandYT @Generic_Flyer @IF_California @Dan @Drummer @DeerCrusher @Abhik_Mallik @AvioesEJogos @Zhopkins @JMacMcd @Bay_Area_Aviation and to everyone else on here! (Sorry if I forgot some people)

Cheers to one year and to many more!

Also come join me at my event today on my favorite flight!

38 Likes

Cheers! It’s been a long friendship with ya, here’s to many more years of friendship:)

2 Likes

Glad I could be your friend during this time! Congrats on 1 year!

4 Likes

I saw your event, and I apologize I won’t be able to attend. While you may not recognize me, I just want to say thank you for all you have done for the community. When I first joined IFC, you were the first person I interacted with. You showed me what to do, and paved the way to me now being a part of a pending virtual airline, and grade 3 pilot. And I know I am not the only one with this type of experience. I know you have helped so many people. So thank you, and Happy IFC Anniversary :)

P.s. I spotted you on westjet flying to LGA last night lol I was jetblue 232 on the ILS for 22L Jfk

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words :)

4 Likes

Happy anniversary!! 🎉🥳, hope we can fly together someday!

And I wish I could attend some or most of your events! Greetings bro! 👋

2 Likes

Happy 1 Year, Glad whatever I did helped you.

2 Likes

Ah no worries mate! Always here to join your amazing IF events on the forum!:D

1 Like

Right about that, cheers for 1 year on IFC

1 Like

It was really awesome getting to know you too mate!!!

Cheers to a more fun in the coming days!!!

1 Like

:D happy first anniversary @Butter575

1 Like

glad i could be a part of your journey my friend :)

1 Like

@Butter575 Time truly flys bye when its spent with your best friends! 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

3 Likes

Happy anniversary @Butter575! It’s an honor to be apart of your event!

3 Likes

@AirCanada11 From Me To U ꫝꪖᜣᜣꪗ ᥴꪖᛕꫀᦔꪖꪗ @Butter575 And many more to come!🥳

2 Likes

Happy IFC Birthday, all the best for future, stay safe and healthy!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary 🎉🥳

1 Like

Happy Anniversary! Glad to be part of your IFC journey!

1 Like

Congrats. Hope to see you fro many years to come

1 Like

Thank you everyone