One Year On The IFC

I have been on the IFC for a year now!

My IFC journey started on April 22, 2020, at 2:15PM-ish. My first post, was on this. My first post was in the support category which is pretty normal. Anyway, back then, I had to wait for my posts to be approved, and I was a TL0, so I couldn’t do anything special. Later that day, I achieved TL1. I really didn’t think there was an IFC until an IFATC told me to visit the forum. A few months pass

My goal was to make a living with Infinite Flight but with the ongoing pandemic / online school it wasn’t really possible. Janurary is when I started making myself a better IFC member.

Just wanted to thank you all for this wonderful journey!!!

19 Likes

Congratulations and here’s too many more! We are super glad to have you 😀

1 Like

Well, a very happy cakeday to you! Glad you’ve been with us for a year, now take a slice with pride 🤙🏻

2 Likes

Congratulations mate. You’ve come a long way and it’s fantastic to have you here with us! 😊

1 Like

Happy 22nd man 🤘

1 Like

Happy one year anniversary @PilotChrisSG Hope it’s been nice for you! 🎊🎊🎊

I’m inching up to mine as well just have to wait till the last day in September 😂

1 Like

Congrats @PilotChrisSG! I’m glad you made it to one year! Hope you’ve enjoyed your year around here.

Mine is coming up real soon also

1 Like

Congratulations! Happy 1 year!

1 Like

Congratulation.

1 Like

Congratulations on 1 year anniversary!

1 Like

Thank you all! :)

Congrats and happy cakeday Chris! It’s been great having you around, and I’ve seen you change so much from those early days!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.