One Year On The IFC

Well hello everyone! It is my form anniversary today, yay! Behind every user on the IFC is a story, so today I will share mine!

This is how I found the IFC, for my story on live check out my One Year One Live topic :)

• It all started when I had an issue with Infinite Flight, I could not land. In 70 online flights I had only managed 2 landings! Yes you read that correct. 2! So I made my first topic, this one. Gosh it is embarrassing. I got some good good tips there.

• But that was not my first post on the IFC, oh no… I had did some digging and found it. It was with a #support topic. Oh my gosh, if you think your first post was bad… check out mine here. You can tell I never had spell correct… I actually can’t believe it. But there it is…

• Then I started with the questions… I asked around 74 questions, I am not joking. I know. I could have created a user guide that would go on the home screen for people who need assistance using ATC instructors. Haha!

I thank all of you for answering the questions I had... as you know. I had a lot

Now there is a few people who I must mention because they have ether really helped me, I am friends with them or they are just so incredible around the IFC. Now there is to many to put down but here are a few in a random order:

@Qantas094, @AlphaSeven, @George_Flack, @Ondrejj, @Infinite_Flight_Sims, @JulianB, @Butter_Boi, @Hymenopus_Coronatus, @Sashaz55, @Ecoops123, @Thunderbolt

There is so much more, so I am so sorry if you are not in this list.

If you want to see my stats after one year, you know how to check my profile ;)
Any one that asks about what happened to my TL3 gets ignores

Thank you for such an amazing year on the IFC and see everyone around for anther one!

30 Likes

Yay, happy anniversary. I had my anniversary a few months ago, and I can say it is fun to be one of the older members in a growing community of new faces. I hope to see you around!

• The Meme Man
1 Like

Thank you so much for tagging me! It’s been awesome having you here!

Amazing it’s been a year already, time really has flown!

Awesome happy anniversary, TL3 in just 1 year that is really tricky! A toast to the years to come!

Happy Flying :)
Cign

Thanks @Gtmkm98!

@Hymenopus_Coronatus thanks so much!

@Captain_Cign getting TL3 is a challenge full stop, but TL’s do not matter. What matters is what type of person you are. Not if you have a few privileges. Thanks too!

2 Likes

Thank you for everything also! 😊

It’s already been a year? Time flies! It’s been amazing to have you around here, thanks for mentioning me!

It’s been an amazing year, and I hope to see you around here for more to come! Congrats on 1 year on the IFC! 🥳

Cheers! 😁

Time flies by so fast, doesn’t it? You joined the same day I flew to Ecuador. Feel proud of what you have accomplished and what you will achieve in the future. Happy to have you here!

This is definitely an underrated line. 100% agree

1 Like

There are many years to come! We hope to have you around for a long time, Luke! Happy Anniversary!

I’m very new to the IFC, I only joined about 3 weeks ago, but I’m starting to learn how it works. Still waiting on the TL2 to post my own live event:). But something that has blown me away from the start is how nice everybody is here and how welcoming they are. I remember the first time I signed up for a Flyout, I thought that you could choose any plans, any livery, any gate, and didn’t realize that the gates were provided for you. It was cptlogue’s Doha Flyout btw. But he didn’t seem to get annoyed with me which I thought was crazy. Sorry for rambling on, but thank you to anybody who has interacted with me on the IFC, because everybody has been great :)

2 Likes

No, thank you @Ondrejj!

Time has flew, thanks @Butter_Boi!

Thanks @Lucas_Piedra!

Indeed, thank you @Hardlanding_Hussain!

A bit off topic but its fine, thanks @Captain-787. I am sure you will be TL2 in no time. That #live:events is waiting for you ;)

2 Likes

Glad you stuck around! Here’s to the next year!

cheers mate awesome job you get to know alot of people here there very nice.

Thanks @nativetoalaska!

1 Like

Congrats! It’s been really fun for me as well, talking to you on various platforms!

Thanks! It has been quite a few places… haha!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.