One year in IFATC

Hi everyone !

It’s been a year since I joined IFATC, this great team of more than 500 controllers authorized to control on the Expert Server. I’m not used to write long posts on IFC but today I wanted to thank some people who helped me during my first year in the IFATC family. If you are still hesitating to join the team, then join us : you won’t regret this unique and realistic experience that IFATC offers on Infinite Flight. Personally I just LOVED this first year in the team, and I hope this is just the beginning of a long story.

First of all, I wanted to thank the IFATC team of recruiters, who do a great job behind the scenes checking trainees’ eligibility. So thanks to @Chris_Wing and @Darius_Glover for helping me through the whole process.

I also want to thank the team of trainers, without whom nothing would have been possible. @Kyle for my local training and @Alexandre for my radar training, you are the best. And a thought for Alexandre’s hard terrains during the radar training : I’m still alive after that !

I also wanted to thank all the people who helped me to progress during my first year like @CompetitiveDivide320, @Renan, @Varunsehdev, @Ketan_Sanghvi, @Syncline, @Cpt_Steph, @Othman_Asli, @Destroyer350 and many more : I can’t name everyone who brought me something in IFATC.

A big thank you to @JoshFly8 for the trust you gave me during the trainer selection in August : this is a great opportunity for me and it allows me to discover a new part of the team.

I also wanted to thank the trainees I was lucky enough to have throughout the process : a big congratulations to @Dr.Liu and @november_whiskey for your pass at the practical ! Special dedication to @Stan7 : you know what I think of you and don’t change anything. You are an incredible person.

Finally I wanted to thank other IFATC members who supported me throughout this year : @Mathurin_Garcier, @Teized and @Baba thanks for everything !

I know I forgot some people on this post, no worries : it will be for next year ;) See you soon on Expert Server and IFATC !

42 Likes

We’ve absolutely loved having you with us this year! Here is to many more. :)

12 Likes

Thanks a lot Tyler !

3 Likes

Congratulations Maxime! I know how important ATC and IFATC is important to you! And such an achievement is immense!

1 Like

I am more than happy to know you and to hear that I was able to give some support to you, keep this up man!

1 Like

Congratulations on 1 year with IFATC! I always love seeing new faces join and grow through IFATC into various roles and you are no exception. It’s a pleasure having you as a fellow IFATC controller as well as ATC Trainer.

Here’s to many more years!

2 Likes

Thanks for teaching me the infamous ‘Maxime circle to land’ approach, your signature ;)

Lots of love :-p #partyblob

2 Likes

Thanks guys :) Means a lot !

Congrats on one year in IFATC! I’m approaching the date for myself, and I am nowhere near as accomplished as you!

Once again, Congrats!!

1 Like

Congratulations on your first year, keep it up :)

1 Like

Heartiest congratulations on completing a year Max. I believe many of us share about the same timelines & i remember each one of us attending the other’s TTs.

Wishing you loads of fun in the coming period & looking forward to celebrating your progress as you rise up the ranks at IF.

Cheers.

1 Like

Amazing. I am now in the recruitment session and maybe i will become soon a IFATC controller.

1 Like

Big congrats on 1 year man!! I joined IFATC back in July and i’ve been absolutely loving it. One of the best community’s out there. Have defo improved my social & team work skills since joining.

1 Like

Congratulations on your anniversary. 😊

2 Likes

Keep up the good work!
Very much appreciated to have been your trainee :)

2 Likes

Congratulations! I remember seeing you becoming a trainer. I’m glad you’re enjoying your time as a trainer and officer! Looking forward to seeing you in the skies or controlling me into an airport 😄!

2 Likes

Very nice topic, I joined IFATC thanks to you and you were not yet trainer that you trained me every day before my practical. You are my role model at IFATC and in many other areas.

Merci, je t’aime ❤️

2 Likes

Congratulations Bro you have earned this hope you have had a good time controlling other people on the expert server! Well done and congratulations:D

1 Like

From one IFATC controller to another, I enjoyed working alongside you thus far!

2 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes