One year anniversary on the IFC!

1 year, and 1 day ago. sounds crazy right? well to me it feels like I just started. Its crazy to me that 366 days have gone by since I joined the IFC, and it truly does feel like i just created the account. I still remember the day vividly. I completed middle school, and actually flew a plane for the first time in the time that’s gone by. Ive created so many memories here, and its hard for me to think where I’d be right now without the IFC. Some of my proudest accomplishments are becoming the CFO (equivalent to COO) with DHL Express Virtual, and becoming a member of 8 Virtual Airlines at my peak. Unfortunately when i started High school, I had to leave 3 VA’s in order to gain enough for other ones because of school, including my first VA: White Cloud Virtual. but my proudest achievement is the friends that I’ve made here. I thank you guys, and everybody else here for an awesome 1 year on the IFC, and many more years to come!

Special thanks to
@Michigan_Aviation
@Southwest_2115
@Cooper
@AviatorRyan
@babatounde
@Planemaster1230 (I met this guy irl :))
@TheAviation_YT
@RickysAviationYT
@Lanes_AviationYT
@PilotRome

And last but certainly the least important,
@skye

Thank you all for an awesome first year!

14 Likes

Huge congratulations! It’s been amazing to meet you and now you’re one of my best friends on the IFC. Thanks so much for the memories so far, and here’s for a lot more to come!

1 Like

ANDREW! Gosh, time flies for real lol. Congrats, happy to be apart of your journey! 🙂😉

1 Like

I was hoping somebody would notice that pun 🙂😉

Happy to be one your friends on the IFC! Cheers to more years together, my fellow Michigander! 😁

1 Like

So happy to be a part of your journey on the IFC I remember the day we met for my event that day. Let’s make more memories!

1 Like

I think he’s excluding you.

1 Like

Congrats! 👏

1 Like

Screw you andrew you ping me and only mention me once. I know you the best. Anyway happy 1 year!

1 Like

congrats, I remember how I felt after my first year, this is something special💜

1 Like

Congrats man!!

1 Like

Congrats buddy!

1 Like

Tbh I’m kind of surprised you even replied 😂

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.