One Year Ago At This Very Minute, Lion Air #610 Crashed Into The Java Sea.

Tis a sad day - condolences to all the families that may be grieving today

4 Likes

How sad… I can’t even imagine how the families of all those people that died feel

3 Likes

May they rest in piece. And sad to see this is still going a year after the crash.

1 Like

Terrible. I hope all the MAX’s MCAS systems are replaced and no one has to suffer from something like this again.

4 Likes

I think MCAS should be deleted and recoded.

3 Likes

If you understand code, 9.9/10 times it’s easier to find out what part of the code is causing issues. Versus rewriting the code, which is the same code that caused the issues. However, there was plenty of issues with the aircraft and from i believe the crew as well not really understanding MCAS. However it happened we can’t change it. We can only change the future, Boeing is working on it. And the FAA and all the other ones are going to make sure the MCAS and the Max are both working properly. I do feel sorry for everyone who lost loved ones in the crashes, but remember humans aren’t perfect, mistakes are made, especially with a new kind of technology in aircraft. It should’ve been tested more lot more. Many mistakes of the three parties involved, the pilots, boeing, and the company. Again i do feel bad, and sorry for everyone who lost loved ones, may they never be forgotten.

2 Likes

Wow its been a year already!? That has gone quick. Feels like only last week when that happened!

1 Like

I’d rather a whole new system, rather be safe than sorry and save some 250 lives.

1 Like

Deep condolences to all the families affected by this accident.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.