One World Virtual Alliance

Hi everyone!

American Virtual is now back as an active member of the alliance! If your interested in applying for your VA to get into the alliance, then feel free to scroll up in our thread and click the application! We are always ready to welcome new members to our discourse community just like this one! Hope to see some of you on there soon!

Chris Hoover
AAVA

Malaysian virtual applied, check the applications admins.

~Update~

We are glad to announce that Malaysia Airlines Virtual Group has been certified into the One World Alliance! That brings the total amount of virtual airlines up to 3!

We are also happy to say that we are expecting some more key members of One World to join shortly. Stay tuned for more info!

~Update~

We are very happy to announce that Qantas Virtual has joined the One World Alliance! We can’t wait to have their pilots engage in conversation with ours and vice versus! We also plan to work closely with Qantas to improve the alliance in every way we can and get some more One World airlines to join. Welcome to One World Qantas!

That’s great news this is an amazing way to gets VAs come together and create big events

Hey guys! Very well designed thread.

But I can’t really understand the purpose of Virtual Alliances. Do you have like a unique system to log PIREP’s or how do you operate?

Thanks in advance!

P.s. If you don’t have a unique system but want one, check out this thread:)

Let’s just say that in a Virtual airline, you basically have a “job.” Every flight you do for them has to be logged and you have to accumulate more hours.

In a VA, you are supposed to remain active like in the real world, or you will be kicked out aka fired.

Yeah, that’s quite clear but what about

It’s like a partnership of airlines but in Infinite Flight.

In the real world, One World contains both Qantas and American Airlines. Sometimes, Qantas flights will be operated by American Airlines like a simple KLAX-KSJC flight.

I’m a part of AAVA, so I’m in the One World Community. If you join AAVA, BAVA, QFVA, you get to join another discourse server so you guys can chat with each other.

I feel like the One World Virtual Alliance is nothing more than a simple partnership (I may be wrong somewhere in that statement) but as more airlines join, it will get bigger and feature more things. Possibly even partnership when flying like American Airlines operating some Qantas Virtual Airlines flights.

Right now, we only have 3 VAs in OWAC but we are expected to grow and as more airlines come, things will get big.

Oh, one more thing:

We strive for realism, so real world airlines that are not in One World (for example Southwest Airlines) will not be able to join One World Virtual Alliance.

This means that Southwest Virtual will not be able to join OWV.

It might be handy to update the VA’s in the alliance, its not on the main post. Just a suggestion.

All member airlines will continue to use their own systems.

Malaysian VA is in the One Worlld Alliance… They just havent joined the community I dont think.

Not yet. There was an announcement on the community that Qantas Virtual joined, but that’s all. So far, only 3 VAs have joined our community: AAVA, BAVA, and QFVA. We need to wait for MAVA to join.

Only QFVA has joined ya. If you look down 9 days ago its there.

Clever self promo lol - just kidding, looks like a nice service.

MAVA has joined. There was an official announcement, however they aren’t on the One World community like @Ameru187 stated.

~Airline Applications Update~

Any airline that applies through our google form will not be looked at. We have scrapped the google form. If you would like to apply to become apart of the One World Virtual Alliance, you must be the CEO of the VA your applying and you shall message @Chris_Hoover and @Nichalas_Petranek. If you had applied previously through the google form and hadn’t been messaged you will need to re apply by PM. Thanks for your understanding.

Hello and sorry for the delays. Malaysia airlines virtual checked in. We prefer to be called MASVA instead of MAVA because Malaysia Airlines System is cooler. http://oneworld-virtual.community/t/malaysia-airlines-virtual-checked-in/659 check out the thread!

Everything here is just, amazing.