One Thing to Say to Boeing From Airbus

To comemerate 100 years of a Boeing Airbus have something they would like to say about it…

Please Like if you enjoyed this, thanks

40 Likes

Found respect for airbus

Now I wonder, how does Boeing and Airbus get along

but the fans can’t

14 Likes

This changed my whole reputation for Airbus!

5 Likes

That was a smart move for Airbus to make that video in my opinion.

8 Likes

I’ll be honest, I don’t like Airbus a whole lot, but this was pretty cool of them. Kudos

5 Likes

That was one of the comments 🙄, did you steal it? I will forgive you if you did .

1 Like

yip.
😪😓😢

bye bye 🙁

2 Likes

I feel like this was fake, but at the same time not…

5 Likes

This is just why airbus is sooo much better…

8 Likes

State your reasons.

Just because they post a congrats video doesn’t make them better :/

2 Likes

It’s because he already probably likes Airbus but this video has made him love them even more.

then what does it have to do with them being better then boeing o.o

It doesn’t it’s just making him see why he loves Airbus I guess, I don’t knowwwww 😡. I will hand over to @IceBlue because you have to take your name to literally and ask to many questions😂

1 Like

Great to see Airbus congratulating their biggest rival :)

Your move Boeing!

1 Like

I hope Boeing flies 747 down to Airbus manufacture plant to say thanks
🙂

3 Likes

I honestly thought airbus was going to fire some shots at boeing. When i heard congratulations i was like, well that was very anti-climatic.

2 Likes

Wtf how? lel

That was a long video just for a congratulations bit nice to see competition say things like that

1 Like

It’s because they wanted to show support from all fields of Airbus like the China factory, Mobile Alabama, Britain and Airbus helicopters.

1 Like

You see, the competition is respectful. There is no hate. A lot of class from Airbus to make this video.

2 Likes