One of the Top 5 A350 Routes: #2

This is a great 10plus-hour flight with a wide variety of terrain and many different elements. You are able to fly over so many different countries (including the entire continent of Africa), so it’s by no means boring. Try it for yourself and enjoy. As always, happy flying!

Paris to Reunion
Route: LFPO - FMEE
Aircraft/Livery: A359 - French Bee
Server: Expert
Flight Time: 10Hr 12Mn

Departing Paris Orly

Flying over the French Alps Leaving the African Continent ![InfiniteFlight_2020-03-14-08-26-56|830x518] (upload://gWewtR0wHCakFzouL4Ni3doFaBF.jpeg) Approaching Reunion Touchdown! Safely Arrived Thank you for Viewing!

12 Likes

That descent though haha

1 Like

What airport is that in the second picture?

2 Likes

Yeah, I know. My poor passengers must have felt like their heads were in a vice! I was coming in to final approach a bit high at the last 8 or 9 nm and I didn’t feel like doing a go around. I was pitched extremely low as the pic shows (no duh), I think I was pushing -2100 to -2200fpm!!! Oddly enough, my actual landing was pretty smooth. 😂

3 Likes

lol you can always go around! I actually use this to help me plan out my descents, it’s helped me a ton.

teehee

2 Likes

I Think it was LFPG. It’s right next to Paris Orly.

1 Like

Could be LFPG but it have no sense

I only see 2 runways instead of four but my view is poor

1 Like

Yeah, I wasn’t sure, I would have to go look at the replay to see the name.

1 Like

There have been plenty of times when I decided to do a go around, but the night I did this flight I was really tired after 10 plus hours and I just wanted to go to bed. I did manage to lose enough altitude to have a good Landing, so that was my consolation.

2 Likes

I figured it out. I goofed on this one, because that airport is not even in France. It’s the airport in Munich – EDDM. I wasn’t paying attention and I accidentally included a pic from my previous flight, leaving Munich to arrive at Paris Orly. Mystery solved!

2 Likes

It looks like Munich to me…

Some nice pictures in there though @ThomasFly!

1 Like

Thank you, my friend! I have a lot more pics from this flight, but there is a limit of course. However, I will try to edit the post and put the right pics in where they should go (the Munich one and the one that didn’t upload). Cheers!

1 Like

Got rickrolled. 😮

Anyway, great photos, and those are some nice looking alps photos there.

2 Likes

Yes, the French Alps are quite lovely. Thank you kindly.