One of my favorite flights with a gorgeous livery

If somebody where to ask me, “what’s my favorite route?” Well no doubt I’d say MIA → CLO, if they said except that I’d probably say MIA → JFK or LAX and if they said NO MIAMI, NO COLOMBIA 🇨🇴 and NO AMERICAN AIRLINES I would go with this one it was pretty long but it was fun!

EZE → FCO

Yeah, Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷 all the way to Rome, Italy 🇮🇹 it’s a long one but it is scenic and really nice definitely my favorite long haul I’ve done so far on IF I did this with the new and MARVELOUS ITA Airways Airbus A350-900, my goodness is the livery just STUNNING like I’d happily move all the way to Rome just to see these everyday but like that’s ever gonna happen and before your ask, “Why this route?” Well 1 I wanted to fly the ITA A350 so bad and I was saving MIA → FCO for a trip and 2 I saw ElectricGalaxy’s timelapse on it so I just had to do it! but enough of me rambling, LETS BEGIN!

Flight Info

Origin: Ministro Pistarini “Ezeiza” Intl 🇦🇷 ( SAEZ )
Destination: Roma-Fiumicino “Leonardo Da Vinci” 🇮🇹 ( LIRF )
Flight Time: 13:12
Airbus A350-900 ( ITA Airways)
Server: Expert

We begin this adventure all way down at Buenos Aires lovely Ezeiza Airport the main airport serving the Greater Buenos Aires Area along with Aeroparque Jorge Newberry ( SABE ) it host most international flights and so far ALL long haul flights from the USA 🇺🇸 Canada 🇨🇦, Mexico 🇲🇽 and Europe, Aerolíneas Argentinas is planning to serve Miami 🏝️😎 from Aeroparque in the future can’t wait to try that, but let’s just get on the A350 I will fly all the way up to Italy 🇮🇹

Okay I will admit this, I may have underestimated the 3 knot crosswind on take off so we weren’t directly on centerline during our rotation out of EZE I think we all know I would have said by this point but, I’m not going to say it.

GOODBYE BUENOS AIRES 👋🇦🇷 it’s been great flying out of here and I can’t wait to come back for Aerolíneas new service to AEP from the 305 now we continue north towards Uruguay 🇺🇾 and eventually Rome!

Even though the A350 is capable of flying really high I only went up to FL350 since we were quite heavy and I didn’t feel like climbing more since I did this overnight and didn’t want to wake up at random times just to climb 2,000ft but it’s whatever.

5 hours after leaving BA, the sun is now setting and we are now flying past the northern coast of Brazil 🇧🇷 next time we see land will be the small islands but the in terms of major continents, it’s Africa!

It’s finally night time, cruising above the Atlantic at 35,000ft we’re in a really quite plane known as the Airbus A350 it’s time for shut eye, yes? See you in the sunlight! 👋😉

Because of time differences it’s day in Africa and look at these mountains ⛰️👀 don’t they just look beautiful? This was around Mauritania 🇲🇷, Mali 🇲🇱 or Morocco 🇲🇦 Algeria 🇩🇿 or the Western Sahara 🇪🇭

After like 12 hours and 50 minutes or so after take off, we have FINALLY began our descent into Romes Fiumicino “Leonardo Da Vinci” airport and it’s time for this flight to come to and end. Overall, it was actually a great flight despite the length we had some good views of the Western Sahara and even the Canary Islands 🇮🇨 which I would LOVE to visit one day now I plug in my headphones and listen to HOMES, “We’re Finally Landing” definitely a perfect song for this vibe. Descent was smooth until about 7 minutes before landing when the STAR had a very close altitude restriction and I didn’t notice it so we did descend quite fast like I was nosediving but other than that, it was smooth!

TOUCHDOWN! Welcome to Fiumicino “Leonardo da Vinci” International Airport serving Italy’s beautiful capital city of Rome! 13 hours and 12 minutes after I left Argentina’s beautiful capital known as Buenos Aires there a reason why it’s called that.

Stepped off the the marvelous A350 to see it from the outside once again while breathing this incredible Italian air well more like jet fuel ⛽️ but whatever it’s windy out here and for the last time, just look at this livery absolutely GORGEOUS and I’m glad to announce that in October I’ll be flying to Italy from the 305 with ITA also on their A350 can’t wait for that bu the way, tomorrow I will be posting the 1st part of my White Plains trip but as always between now and the next time, see you in the sky! 👋😉

15 Likes

Wow! Amazing!

1 Like

Thanks, you should try it one day!

1 Like

I should! Looks stunning!

1 Like

I should really do this flight, looks awesome! Thanks so much for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks, you should definitely do it your looking for a 12-14 hour flight on an A350!

I’ve done this route but to a nearby city of Barcelona

1 Like

Nice! Iberia right?

Yes, nice shots btw

1 Like

Thanks! ( characters )

That’s beautiful! 🔥🔥🔥

1 Like

The shots or the livery?