One last look at the Citation X

With the challenger ready to go and some final bugs being fixed on, I knew I had to perform the farewell flight to a legend that first took flight in 2014. After having some lunch in Sarasota (an emotional one rather with friends who joined me for the final flight), It was time to head back home to Waukegan after 9 years worth being a staple to not only the simulator, but to my virtual organization, IFAE.

This livery is my favorite out of all the liveries to the CCX on here. Seeing this one go is bittersweet as I flew this one almost every-time I felt flying it. Now, she’s up for sale for the next in line to have her. The lessor which I sold her to will be flying her down to Texas on Wednesday.

But alas, great exciting times with the CL35 are ahead! Can’t wait to show off what my new ride looks like and all the routes and places I’ll go to!

For now, it’s time to say goodbye to former N187AS, N1AS & D-SNKN. (Don’t ask why I went through 3 personal registrations!

Photos were taken on the Expert Server and edited with Adobe Lightroom.

46 Likes

amazing (ten chara)

4 Likes

Ille miss it very much. (I Won’t)

But
Nice pictures and last flight!

9 Likes

Amazing pics. This plane will be missed! Ps Sarasota is one of my home airports lol

3 Likes

I wished they kept this plane in legacy aircrafts and just add the Challenger 350 as an extra plane…
I mean why do they have to replace it 😢

6 Likes

Great question.

5 Likes

Going to be missing the little plane, and livery.

3 Likes

It will be missing, but CL 350 will have animated cockpit, scenery… . Will miss all my flight hours with her

4 Likes

25th like 💪 😎

4 Likes

🍪 You shall receive a virtual cookie!

4 Likes

He put a space in “CL350” 😡… @Hector_Wilson would be disappointed

4 Likes

6 Likes

All good things come to an end!
⠀⠀⢀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⡀⢀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⡀⠀⠀
⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀
⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀
⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀
⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⣿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

6 Likes

Wow
Ten char

4 Likes

Ooh sorry here

2 Likes

I like how X-Plane managed to release a new Citation X around the time Infinite Flight decided to drop it! 😄

2 Likes

deercrusher has been awakened.

So would @DeerCrusher.