One final time : Please make Playground better! [ATC]

ha ha, that’s a different argument. ATC on the advanced server need to have taken the test!

Shouldn’t it be please make (not made) Atc Playground better

That’s all well and good, but Advanced ATC are often dead, and sometimes I don’t want to fly the same route over and over, eg EGBB to EGLL

1 Like

Meh, I don’t really think it’s that much of help. Some grade 2 or 3 just blatantly flout rules as well.

It’s self explanatory. Playground is like an actual playground, for people to play around in, while advanced is “IRL standards sort of”. Take your pick :)

I have learn a lot of ATC commands and phraseology because of Infinite Flight!

1 Like

Thank god somebody cares.

I’m actually over the amount of “crap” that is made about playground.

Let me just say that playground is this busy because it’s taken up by the nimrods and grade 1-2 members. If we were to up the grades or restrictions it would turn into an advanced, with barely any ATC.

Think about it, free flight would than become the main server & than people would start requesting for it to have ATC. As far as I’m concerned playground will never change & use the most reliable tactic: Fly Advanced

Maybe ATC should have over 10 000 xp before they can do it.

1 Like

XP means absolutely nothing, you can fly hours on end in the free flight server and not communicate with ATC once and be a grade 5.

Seen many a pilot on advanced who are grade 4 and 5 who haven’t got a clue when it comes to using ATC instructions.

Well i think people are taling it too seriously. You have to be patient. Most people are newer to swtich to playground and ay have no clue what there doing (been there alot of times). But you shouldnt get upset with them there just new and it really the other server fault

What Grade 1 is gonna go on the IF Community and request ATC to be put in the Free Flight server? The request will always be denied anyways.

And it’s not like Free Flight wasn’t the main server before. When I started flying on IF about a year ago, Free Flight was the main server. I don’t see the problem. I doubt that the FFS will become the main, because a Grade 1 easily turns into a Grade 2 over a week or two. And there will probably be a little less ATC, but hey, atleast they’ll have a higher chance of know what they’re doing.

1 Like

You don’t seem to understand what I said. :)

1 Like

My response: [quote=“FlyFi, post:35, topic:47984”]
What Grade 1 is gonna go on the IF Community and request ATC to be put in the Free Flight server? The request will always be denied anyways.
[/quote]

My response:

I was talking about what would happen if the ATC Playground requirement was boosted up to Grade 2.

My response: [quote=“FlyFi, post:35, topic:47984”]
And there will probably be a little less ATC, but hey, atleast they’ll have a higher chance of know what they’re doing.
[/quote]

Once again, still talking about what would happen if the Playground requirement were boosted up to Grade 2.

So if I didn’t understand what you said, then what were you trying to say? 🤔

I completely agree but it just won’t happen. Sure some people will change but there will always be trolls.

Yes free flight was until they updated the system to create a more proper way of flying (advanced) (playground). But it doesn’t demolish my point.

What I’m basically saying is that if they were to change playground for the better good, it would turn into a very quiet server.

1 Like

“Training” word just destroy all the purpose of this topic

Slowly starting a Infinite Flight campaign, I’m in.

#^MakeATCPlaygroundGreatAgain^

Exactly!!! These ppl… One simple fix

Very true, infact I want to share a story on PG.

I was an San Diego with a United 777-200ER. When I taxied to the runway and crossed before preparing to takeoff, a LATAM 787 scrambled to pass me and cut me onto the taxiway.

So I dealt with it, then ton’s of 787’s barged through us to get to the actual start of 27. As the LATAM took off, I moved but then, a Delta 787 sped and barged through me, and cutting before I could get on,

the ground was on and off constant and when tower became unicom, a CCX went afk.

This is the most honest you’ll get from me.

I was very sick and tired and to give them a taste of the medicine, I completely went through the 787 and CCX and took off immediately

2 Likes