One Challenging Approach for me so far.

Is this correct? Appoching SPHY, almost looks as if they put this runway in a very large grave. (Maybe it is Correct) anyways super challenging approach/landing /Takeoff when using TMB-930. Let me know if you have found some, let’s say… untraditional runways. Thanks
All the best

17 Likes

Unfortunately, due to the way they get the scenery, that is the way the airport is. That is not how the real airport looks. Google “Andahuaylas Airport” to find out more about it.

5 Likes

I went to try this myself and it’s a fun approach even if it’s wrong lol.

I did the approach with a Dash 8, was a blast.

1 Like

Airport editing Team will care about. @Aceorbit is on it.

1 Like

I thought the same, I’ll have to try it with the dash.

1 Like

This is the amateur version of the VOBI trench 😂

5 Likes

Get me a 737, I have a new destination.

1 Like

It’s a blast tbh.
DH8 APPR was fun

sadly, I don’t have Global… I hope it doesn’t get fixed before I get Global again. If it is still there when I renew my subscription, I gonna go for sure! It does look fun!

1 Like

Just attempted VOBI. It’s ridiculous lol, Fun stuff.

1 Like

Make sure it’s only on Training Server though, else you’ll get lynched by violations and ghosts

Maybe not as tough as some other airports but going from KDEN(denver) to KASE(aspen Colorado) is great Aspen has some difficult approaches. Especially finding the correct valley(since it is pretty much a visual approach to runway 15

1 Like

I personally think this airport is very fun to approach. The steep descent.

1 Like

Just took the short hop using this path, I have to admit I went missed on the first attempt. Really fun, and challenging. Thanks for the feedback.